IGNORED

High res manual and insert scans?

Is there a good source for high resolution manual and insert scans? I'm working on a YouTube video for Dragon Warrior, and I wanted to zoom in on some of the art from the Explorer's guide, manual, and NP strategy guide, but the stuff on Archive.org and Digital Press are super low res and look awful zoomed in. I think I have all the stuff I need physically, so I'll probably end up doing this myself if I can't find a good source, but for future videos, it would be nice to be able to just download them.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DestructoDisk said:

Is there a good source for high resolution manual and insert scans? I'm working on a YouTube video for Dragon Warrior, and I wanted to zoom in on some of the art from the Explorer's guide, manual, and NP strategy guide, but the stuff on Archive.org and Digital Press are super low res and look awful zoomed in. I think I have all the stuff I need physically, so I'll probably end up doing this myself if I can't find a good source, but for future videos, it would be nice to be able to just download them.

If you need an image of a specific page or picture, let me know and I'll get it directly from the manual.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:08 PM, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Gaming Alexandria is my goto for this. Here's their Dragon Warrior page:

https://www.gamingalexandria.com/wp/2019/04/15/dragon-warrior/

Wow great stuff, thank you. They don't have the strategy guide, but the manual scans are awesome! The whole site is awesome. Bookmarked it.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:32 PM, DoctorEncore said:

If you need an image of a specific page or picture, let me know and I'll get it directly from the manual.

Thanks for the offer. I have a scanner and the books, I was just being lazy. All I need to scan now is the strategy guide I guess. I don't wanna bother anyone with extra work, was just hoping the work was done online somewhere already. Really appreciate the desire to help though.