IGNORED

Announcing DATABASES! Retro Video Game Stores!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Bubbapauls said:

@Gloves

I am noticing the start of the Retro Game Store Database getting double entries. It's only a handful now but I see it getting worse in the future. 

Is there any way we can get the stores in alphabetical order making it easier for people to see stores that have already been added, or maybe adding an approval process for new stores. I just don't want to see it get overrun.

It's possible to add an approval process yeah. Definitely something we'll do for future DBs, and I might turn it on for Retro Stores at some point.

Right now it's all about ironing out the kinks, so thanks for reporting this, it's something we'll want to consider.

5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

It's possible to add an approval process yeah. Definitely something we'll do for future DBs, and I might turn it on for Retro Stores at some point.

Right now it's all about ironing out the kinks, so thanks for reporting this, it's something we'll want to consider.

I've been adding Double Post Please delete to the ones I notice. Is it possible to make each state list the stores in alphabetical order as default?

Edited by Bubbapauls

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, Bubbapauls said:

I've been adding Double Post Please delete to the ones I notice. Is it possible to make each state list the stores in alphabetical order as default?

I updated it so they're sorted by Name now. Previously it was by ID. Feel free to keep the feedback coming; even if I don't do something right away I'm taking notes for future.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I updated it so they're sorted by Name now. Previously it was by ID. Feel free to keep the feedback coming; even if I don't do something right away I'm taking notes for future.

I think that little tweak will help people when they are looking if a store has been added. Thanks for the help.