IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

On 6/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, captmorgandrinker said:

I used to have a shitload of bootleg Nirvana CDs.  Kept a few that I really liked (Roma, Outcesticide 2 and 4) and sold the rest off for a tidy sum a few years ago.

Nice!  I still have all of them.  The Outcesticides are good and the Heart Shaped box sets are pretty good.  

Administrator · Posted
6 hours ago, RetroGE said:

Nice!  I still have all of them.  The Outcesticides are good and the Heart Shaped box sets are pretty good.  

Had one of the Heart Shaped Box sets (complete with the "candy box" carrier).   Fun fact- I had won both of them from the same guy on ebay.   This was back in the early ebay days where you could just pay sellers, and the guy I beat out on the second set sent him payment like he had won and the seller wasn't paying attention.

To make up for it, the seller offered me a list of his other bootlegs he had and told me to choose (I think) 10 to make up for it?   That's how I instantly expanded my collection.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back after a sale back at the beginning of the year on here. Was originally gblock (but did change my name to DiamanteLoco before NA went under).

Glad to see there's a permanent garage sale section, will be offloading a bunch of good blu-rays and some other stuff soon. Glad NA lives on in spirit at least 🙂 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/21/2021 at 3:24 PM, GharetSaiDe said:

It's been probably 7 years since I'd been part of the NintendoAge community under the same name, and I'm glad to see another community set up after finding that the old NA forums are long gone. I'm finally picking up my collection again and am really excited to reconnect with people here!

Didn't you get that Crystalis NES from me?   Anyone know if "Themotherbrain" is on here from NA

I've had some ups and downs the last few years, mainly downs but my name hasn't changed and still doing the same crap! lol

3 hours ago, Customnesguy said:

Didn't you get that Crystalis NES from me?   Anyone know if "Themotherbrain" is on here from NA

I've had some ups and downs the last few years, mainly downs but my name hasn't changed and still doing the same crap! lol

I did! It's a centerpiece of my collection still and the first thing I show off when people ask to see my stuff  🙂 absolutely love the NES

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

On 5/5/2021 at 9:34 AM, Customnesguy said:

@themotherbrain is here but hasn't logged in since joining last year.  Might be able to get him via DM if his email is enabled. 

3 hours ago, vcube1234 said:

Anyone know if k3vbot is still around? Always liked him back in my NA days

I’m not sure, I believe Kev has sold/is selling a lot of his game stuff lately. I’ve bought a few things from him. He’s been super into project cars the last couple years 🙂 

On 5/10/2021 at 3:33 PM, JamesRobot said:

@themotherbrain is here but hasn't logged in since joining last year.  Might be able to get him via DM if his email is enabled. 

Rob posts over on Pinside every once in a while.  I haven't spoken to him in years, but I hung out at his place once with a few other members back in the day (Limbofunk for sure, maybe SNESMaster? It's been a while).  He's a good dude.

Events Team · Posted
9 hours ago, Redivivus said:

Redivivus here. I am trying to get my avatar from the crumpled ruins of NA for perspective, but damn, its fucked over there lol

Yeah very sad to be sure.  I did find you there through the archive.nes.science page on the NES serial number thread.

http://archive.nes.science/nintendoage-forums/nintendoage.com/forum/messageview12eb.html?catid=5&threadid=37050

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I think my name was the same on NA. I think I used Percy (Black Knight) from Beyond the Beyond as my avatar there too. I hadn't been active on forums as much for a couple years but part way through last year I revisited my regulars and ended up sticking to Atariage mostly due to them being much more active than Digitpress or Sonicretro. I've been participating in their weekly game play time tracker threads which are fun. I kind of forgot about this one. I did miss the game beating threads of NA which are thankfully here.

I was on NA mostly for buying and I slowed down greatly on collecting so that was a big factor toward me joining here but then just kind of disappearing. 

I looked earlier into the thread and was glad to see Dyer made it here. He was very helpful by letting me pay him to buy a couple things from ebay UK from sellers who don't ship to USA then shipped them to me after he got them. One was a copy of Mr. Nutz for Mega Drive and the other was Fantastic Dizzy for Game Gear. His name was easy for me to remember because a local record label owner I know has the same last name.

Edited by TheGameCollector

• 5 months later...