IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

On 10/28/2019 at 2:57 PM, MeganJoanne said:

Hailing from NA as Miss Clawful. Actually I ran away from there, and everywhere for some years so I just logged back in there today, but can't seem to get back on, some error code and this site here was suggested so I checked it out. And a lot of you I recognize from there, so there is that. Maybe I'll be here instead, have to see. I lurked for a little bit, but instead of continuing to lurk for what could have been forever I decided, why not, I'll sign up and if I don't like, I can sign back out. Well, unless someone captures and ties me up forcing me to stay until some mutant turtle or something comes along to free me. The name I'm using now is my own, nothing fancy or cool sounding, just me. I'm not sure if I'm getting into this too late, as is I've been so out of touch for a long time with people and even the games I used to know so well. Sorta spent a few years addicted to Skyrim and State of Decay where that was pretty much all I did. Also the classic game forums seem to be really slow from the handful I checked out, and signed back into Gamefaqs some days ago and some areas are like barely active, maybe this place will be different. Don't know if that would matter, it would all come down to me because I left the scene when things were still good and very active, so...

Wow! I remember you absolutely killing it in contests back in the day. I always enjoyed your posts and when you were selling cross-stitches, I always wanted one but couldn't afford it at the time. They were always brilliant! I read you weren't doing them anymore, but should you change your mind, lemme know! (No pressure - really).

So glad to hear from you. I hope you are doing well and stop by often!

On 11/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, B.A. said:

We have some ideas of how to reference various feedback systems. Hopefully we can figure something out to not start completely from scratch.

Nice.  I did take a series of screen shots from SegaAge.  Just in the event someone inquired about it.  Will be interesting to see how things shake out.

Hullo there everyone! I just found out this site existed. I was xdeath5 back on the old side, but I had been using an outdated handle from the 90's. I have since switched to BeardSean, which is also my Twtich handle. 

I was typically shy outside of the Seller's Forum, but I look forward to being a more active part of the community here. Glad to see this new place so active and thriving! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...