IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

4 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

I must've done of video of that then. Wish I still had them all.

Yes you did after all was over with as I remember it, seems the ghouls/zombies was the best use for holy water for the points while running the clock down then hauling ass to the boss and going from there, at least that's what I remember of it anyway. 

Edited by MuNKeY
...can't type apparently

3 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

Maybe... I wonder how good I'd be now having taken some years away from it all. Damn 360 may've spoiled and tainted me too much.

I've been "retired" since I made the contest Hall of Fame so I'm pretty rusty as far as competition goes. I think the last time I played was when I beat Bimmy in a special head to head Double Dragon 2 contest.

• Like 1

I remember doing something like that, couldn't remember if it was the holy water I used or boomerang. Damn, seems someone else remember my gaming better than I do. It would take some time to even get the technique down again. I knew the game really well then, how to score and what to use. Not that I haven't played Castlevania in recent times, played a bunch of hacks earlier this year, but playing a game with edited stages just for a change and something different yet familiar to do is not the same as going for a high score taking advantage of point racking and pushing it close to the timer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MeganJoanne said:

Hailing from NA as Miss Clawful. Actually I ran away from there, and everywhere for some years so I just logged back in there today, but can't seem to get back on, some error code and this site here was suggested so I checked it out. And a lot of you I recognize from there, so there is that. Maybe I'll be here instead, have to see. I lurked for a little bit, but instead of continuing to lurk for what could have been forever I decided, why not, I'll sign up and if I don't like, I can sign back out. Well, unless someone captures and ties me up forcing me to stay until some mutant turtle or something comes along to free me. The name I'm using now is my own, nothing fancy or cool sounding, just me. I'm not sure if I'm getting into this too late, as is I've been so out of touch for a long time with people and even the games I used to know so well. Sorta spent a few years addicted to Skyrim and State of Decay where that was pretty much all I did. Also the classic game forums seem to be really slow from the handful I checked out, and signed back into Gamefaqs some days ago and some areas are like barely active, maybe this place will be different. Don't know if that would matter, it would all come down to me because I left the scene when things were still good and very active, so...

Hey Megan! I wasn't around when you were active, but I'm familiar with you from reading the old contest threads. We're both big fans of Marble Madness. 🙂

I hope you take part in the weekly contests next year.

Before that contest I never cared for the game, then I played, what was it, let me look at my records... ... I beat the game 176 times! All within that one week. Got plenty good at it, now I'd mostly likely fall over nearly every edge trying to get the hang of it again, and certainly not beat it my first time or probably even tenth time back, it does have a learning curve on those controls and the perspective.

• Like 1

Hey what’s up everyone. I just recently noticed NA has officially dissolved (that was quicker than expected but not surprising lol), and this looks like the place to be now. I haven’t been super active on NA for a while, but via there my username was ankermane. Here I’m just gonna go with the name I’ve used for a while now, excitebytegames. I just never changed it long ago due to already having Ankermane on NA since the beginning. I’ll always lurk here but posting will probably be rare. Glad everyone of note has made the transition here smoothly. Hopefully this site will help pick up where the old NA left off. Thank you to whoever created this site 🙏🏼

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bear85 said:

Former names in NA 

psychobear85

User123 (Changed after finding out go collect purchased the site)  

Suck my D*** (Changed to get perm ban from NA after finding out the site was on life support)

I'm guessing that is you that posted "Nice" on the site. xD Made me lol.

• Haha 1

I am "Machine" over at AA, was "MachineGex" at DP and NA.  I use to be fairly active at NA but haven't been for several years. Same at DP.

Sad to see NA change, I still checked in every few months and was shocked to see it.

Seeing NA now: Kinda like running into an old girlfriend from high school.......not nearly as nice as you remembered!

On 10/31/2019 at 6:02 AM, Ryder4864 said:

Being traditional. Still Ryder4864 from NAge. Bummer all my feedback doesn’t transfer over. 

We have some ideas of how to reference various feedback systems. Hopefully we can figure something out to not start completely from scratch.