Batman (NES)

Deja Vu II (GBC)

Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA)

Double Dragon (Game Boy)

Kirby's Dream Land (Japanese version)

Mega Man 8 (PlayStation)

Mega Man X3 (Mega Man X Collection)

Mega Man Xtreme

Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (NES)

Pac-Mania (NES)

Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World

Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)

Rockin' Kats

Shadowgate (NES)

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (GameCube)

Super Mario Bros. 3 (full playthrough, no Warps)

Super Mario Land

I've beaten many other games recently, and have beaten nearly 70 this year. I'm going to upload a video on YouTube on New Year's Eve/Day showing footage I've recorded this year of the games I've beaten.

Edited by MegaMan52

Phantasy Star III. Thought I was nearly done with Death Stranding but apparently the next chapter is the 1/2 mark to beating it. *sigh* This story better be worth it, because the game is decent but I am not super engaged play-wise.

Edited by Nintegageo
Y-L 2 am at the Lair but did not beat it

I no deathed Castlevania around Halloween (finally) and beat the Legend of Zelda yesterday.

That game is easier than I remember but since I’ve beaten it before,I remembered where most of the stuff was. Did not use help of any kind. Did not realize that many of the dungeons are not that far apart from each other.

2 hours ago, gutsman004 said:

I no deathed Castlevania around Halloween (finally) and beat the Legend of Zelda yesterday.

That game is easier than I remember but since I’ve beaten it before,I remembered where most of the stuff was. Did not use help of any kind. Did not realize that many of the dungeons are not that far apart from each other.

Don't you need to play Adventure of Link now? No matter how many times I've played that game it never gets easy.

1 hour ago, gutsman004 said:

I need to see if i can beat Metroid without help. I used to get so lost as a kid with that game.

You can do it! I was able to beat it a few years ago without any outside help. I will say that having the manual (or a digital version of it) makes it a much better experience. There is some vague, but helpful info there.

Similarly, I tried beating Metal Gear without manual or any supplemental material about 10 years ago, but got to a part that seemed impossible. There is a forest maze area that requires hints from an NPC and the developers forgot to put that info into the English version of the game. I spent at least ten hours talking to everyone repeatedly before finally giving up. If I had the original supplemental materials which includes a map, I would have saved myself a lot of time and heartache. 😭

10 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

I’m finding Final Fight pretty tough

Same.  I was trying to beat it for the VGS SNES list and just can't do it at the default setting.  I must have always cranked it down to easy before.  The last few years I've only played the arcade verison that came out on PS3.  Final Fight 2 and 3 are a cake walk compared to 1.

Beat Soulblazer a little while ago. First time since over 2 decades ago. Had me teary at the end, what a good adventure should do. Realized in recording this that the bottom of the screen is clipped, same with Mystic Quest, probably the few others I'd done too, need to make sure to get rid of that game bar at the top, that should fix it for the next recording. Deathtoll wasn't so tough, one of the easier bosses of the game, the bird gave me the most trouble losing several lives to that, but then I did also have that phénix magic for the final battle which was necessary, as is no magics seemed to had worked at all with any of the other bosses. Had forgotten about the conclusion of the ending after the credit roll, that it wasn't over yet, and got me all emotional all over again after having already gotten teared up.