IGNORED

In what condition do you collect your games?

NES is cart only. I do like a good label though. Same thing with Atari 2600/7800, SNES and Gameboy.  Funny when buying homebrew games I'm always bummed when there's no cart only option.I do like CIB Sega Genesis games.  Sega carts tend to be some of the easiest to find complete. 

NES is cart + manual for the majority, with some exceptions like RPG's where I prefer to have CIB.  That matches what I had as a kid, since I usually kept the manuals and threw away the boxes.

For all other systems, I collect CIB only, Very Good or better condition.  Genesis games, for example, must have the hang tab in place (I'm not sure why).

Everything has to be CIB for me. I'm more picky about condition of the cardboard box on a Nes/Snes/N64 game than I am the label. All CD based stuff I need CIB as well. I'd think that's a no brainer for most people too. As far as inserts go like reg cards or adverts I'm not picky on. But if the game has a Map or poster I have to have it as well. I was fortunate a few years ago on NA to pick up the Metal Storm poster for $50 from a user there. I even went out and bought CIB Mega Drive versions of Shining Force 1 and 2 just to get the maps to put with my Genesis copies. I later sold off the map less Mega Drive copies 😋