IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

I am part of a facebook group where we do batch orders of limited releases to save on shipping and this is the last box I received. Typically I save between $8 and $10 on shipping per game. The organizer keeps my loot in a box, and I reel that in every once in a while for about $20 so overall it's a pretty good deal. 

The Doom 64 Classic Edition is a separate purchase, I regretted not grabbing that on release so now I can feel good about opening the standard version to play with.

A little disappointed when I tried SaGa Frontier last night: it's not great. There's something about the graphics and also the way the characters run that rubs me the wrong way. I'll stick to the original when I feel like playing. Hopefully the Legend of Mana remaster does better.

IMG_E2608[1].JPG

• Like 11

This was $60 spread over a flea market and 2 second hand retail spaces and I'm pretty happy about it.  The toys were a break even at best but anything with a chip in it, jackpot. 😄

$20 into the SNES game, $15 into the pokedex and same into the 2 PS1 games combined, $5 on the DBZ game, rest is the other things.

july24finds.jpg

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

You didn’t like Super R-Type??

Not really.  I've never been huge on the franchise, found it kind of aggravating more than fun.  More into Gradius/Konami stuff, some Capcom/SNK(NeoGeo) stuff too.  I have R-Type DX on GBC and can everdrive a few others if needed (PCE, SNES, etc.)

1 minute ago, drxandy said:

I see all those heavies @imabadguy1nice haul!! Very nice on the PH gta pack!

Thanks yo, I literally lucked out on that double pack. I got it in a goodwill lot for 20 bucks with like 5 or 7 other games and some cool xbox folks told me that double pack was an epic score. So awesome, here's pics of the double pack. 

20210718_110655.jpg

20210716_121204.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Managed to find a CIB - inserts and all, Zelda II that I would rate as like-new or very close 🙂

Manual looks mint, cartridge is beautiful, inserts are great, box shows just a tad wear...

ZeldaII.jpg

My want list has increased, so if anyone wants to trade (shameless plug-in here:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I was waiting for all the Master System games to arrive but I got tired of waiting and decided to post what is here already.
I'm missing 16 games for the Brazilian fullset but of those 16 I already bought 10.

B1MXuFbh.jpg PznUs4Rh.jpg fypFONUh.jpg 

Some Nintendo games:trnR9Zsh.jpg 

Mega Drive Tectoy games, PS1 and Xbox games:oMM1kuUh.jpg

A lot of GC games:
hhZavonh.jpg lRfdUbyh.jpg TDqMThEh.jpg 

And the last Vita games that I was missing to complete the US fullset.
Now I have to wait for LRG to release Super Meat Boy but I have every game released in the US.
JrEktUbh.jpg

• Like 12
  • Wow! 1

8 hours ago, imabadguy1 said:

Thanks yo, I literally lucked out on that double pack. I got it in a goodwill lot for 20 bucks with like 5 or 7 other games and some cool xbox folks told me that double pack was an epic score. So awesome, here's pics of the double pack. 

20210718_110655.jpg

20210716_121204.jpg

Everyone has this but me. So jelly 😞 And by everyone I mean a couple Xbox guys. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, imabadguy1 said:

I've been on an xbox high lately so here's what I've accumulated in the past 3 weeks. (Yes that's a platinum hits gta double pack, best part is that gta 3 is sealed).

20210725_102722.jpg

20210725_102926.jpg

20210725_102950.jpg

Way to knock the heavies off the list! Nice haul my dude! What's great about XBOX is you could still find people selling exactly what you're showing here asking $5/game lol. Gotta be quick!

17 hours ago, avatar! said:

Managed to find a CIB - inserts and all, Zelda II that I would rate as like-new or very close 🙂

Manual looks mint, cartridge is beautiful, inserts are great, box shows just a tad wear...

ZeldaII.jpg

My want list has increased, so if anyone wants to trade (shameless plug-in here:

I promised myself I wouldn't fap todat but that window Zelda II is going to make me break that promise. I def need one just like that.

1 hour ago, WhyNotZoidberg said:

Way to knock the heavies off the list! Nice haul my dude! What's great about XBOX is you could still find people selling exactly what you're showing here asking $5/game lol. Gotta be quick!

I promised myself I wouldn't fap todat but that window Zelda II is going to make me break that promise. I def need one just like that.

Yes! Xbox is so affordable it's not even funny. Love playing it