IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Here’s all the stuff since the last time I posted:

spacer.png

Did a trade with someone local that I’ve traded with before. Traded a couple Switch games for the top row. Gunstar Super Heroes is a gem and the two Ace Attorney titles I think bring me to a complete set for that series. The bottom row was from his box of cheap filler stuff that he lets me comb through for free. Trioncube is a game I was wanting for a long time so that was a nice find! I also got a Pikachu GameBoy bag but I need to clean it. Actually the cheap stuff wasn’t free, the deal was I had to buy his GF an iced coffee. Not a bad trade! 

spacer.png

I got my blind vinyls from LRG, these took a really long time to be fulfilled. I can’t keep them all but I wish I could. Definitely keeping Gradius III. Will also try to keep Spelunky at least. Love that game.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don’t remember ordering all these GameFairy CE’s but now I wish I hadn’t. Need to seriously cull my CE’s. 

Micro$oft Pinball Arcade is a game I had been hunting for a long time. Missed a sealed copy that popped up on eBay after a long time of no listings, then this CIB appeared and I went for it. It’s not very good as far as pinball games go on GameBoy but I wanted it. 

spacer.png

Karaoke Revolution I never had in my collection and I managed to find a cheap copy online. The microphone inside is actually still bagged. I have the dancepad from Mario DDR Mix so I’d actually like to try playing this one with both accessories. 

The refurbished Mario vs DK was a really lucky find.

Konami Arcade Advanced, I got the packaging in a lucky haul that cost me nothing and the cart in a trade.

spacer.png

DQ IX was a hole I needed to fill in my strat guide library. Pokémon Yellow I was tempted to bid on and actually won unexpectedly. Turns out the price on that has come down a lot in the past few months… I actually regret spending what I did 🙈

spacer.png

spacer.png

Japanese Rail Sim is a long story… which I’ll have to tell y’all in another thread.

spacer.png

And lastly, here’s what arrived today!

• Like 13

japanesemarioparty.jpg.3102a3f2dc7f28dfbffa2906883dc0e9.jpg

For just $20 (Canadian), why not?

detectivepikachu.jpg.73e9f7575b44e8d31da2734941d0632e.jpg

Literally haven't watched any Pokémon movies since watching Pokémon The Movie 2000 in Theaters in Summer 2000, so I bought this. It was a mere 10 bucks at Wal-Mart (even though the price tag said $12).

airheadsorange.jpg.9562a8dc6154ba57bc4a6465f73d57b2.jpg

Bought some Airheads at a game store...the same store I bought the Japanese copy of Mario Party shown above (and other imports I've bought recently).

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 8

@Fryer64 If you don't mind, how long have you had Gold Ball and where did you find it?

Anyway what I got here I'm sure I'll get a few smiles on, but it's weak compared to these last few posts or so...wow.

Heading back from the county over, random garage sale i pull up on tacked onto a business having some weird sale.  Anyway spot the smaller one of these in a box, guy asks how much, but then is like whatever dollar is fine.  Mentions he has another but can't get it to start beyond the title screen.  Guess it was operator error, both needed some cleaning, but would you turn this down for 50 cents each? 🙂

And then a bit down the way, popped into a thrift, and ST TNG phaser from 1992, light was out rattling, but whatever $2.  I got it home, found the light was loose, that's all, it died after again, solder popped so I fixed that too.  The bottom of the black ring near the red tip there has 2 service screws, such an easy fix and smart for bulb replacement.

Finally further another thrift had some DS games, most were uninteresting or not really a deal, but I think for $12 this one was.  I swear I think I had it before, or maybe it was the 3DS one I need to try it as it maybe the one I skipped.  Can't say no to Yoshi.  So a $14 day, can't feel slighted by that at all with this variety.

july3-21finds.jpg

• Like 11

It's been some time since I last posted here. 
There's a lot of new games that I got since.

O2nnbTLh.jpg 2HCeSOQh.jpg

Some Gamecube games:
Tirjqlkh.jpg

Switch and SNES games:
FlTgM9yh.jpg

Mega Drive games:
HXuebqNh.jpg

Vita games.
The games on the top row are sealed.
FN7KRZ5h.jpg

DS and 3DS games.
Pokémon SS, FIFA 14, Heavy Fire and NBA are used. The rest is sealed.
POcuGgih.jpg

GBA games.
Everything is sealed except Pokémon Ruby.
svyjOdOh.jpg

• Like 10
  • Wow! 1

Been awhile since I got to post pictures since I got stuck on a long work project for 2 months, but it helped fund this stuff too so hey? I have been going for Starpath Supercharger stuff for years but never really committed to it big time, but here is the fullset I think! Even have the two mail order only cassettes though I don't have the manuals for those two. No boxes exist for the mail order games though so I figured this is fine.

E5fZ-C5XoAArG-e?format=jpg&name=largeE5fZ-PeWEAAgFL2?format=jpg&name=large

Aside that I bought a good few SNES titles which basically bankrupted me for awhile 😞

E5faFPdX0AITA6t?format=jpg&name=largeE5faFfRXoAgAUzf?format=jpg&name=large

After I added them to the shelf finally.. I redid the entire area so I might post it again later in the year.

E5faFxFXoAUYlZ_?format=jpg&name=largeE5faF_GWYAEr-q1?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 12
  • Wow! 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

Been awhile since I got to post pictures since I got stuck on a long work project for 2 months, but it helped fund this stuff too so hey? I have been going for Starpath Supercharger stuff for years but never really committed to it big time, but here is the fullset I think! Even have the two mail order only cassettes though I don't have the manuals for those two. No boxes exist for the mail order games though so I figured this is fine.

E5fZ-C5XoAArG-e?format=jpg&name=largeE5fZ-PeWEAAgFL2?format=jpg&name=large

Aside that I bought a good few SNES titles which basically bankrupted me for awhile 😞

E5faFPdX0AITA6t?format=jpg&name=largeE5faFfRXoAgAUzf?format=jpg&name=large

After I added them to the shelf finally.. I redid the entire area so I might post it again later in the year.

E5faFxFXoAUYlZ_?format=jpg&name=largeE5faF_GWYAEr-q1?format=jpg&name=large

How I Met Your Mother Marriage GIF by Laff

• Haha 3

Walked into HPB earlier they had some ugh prices on a few things but one stuck out to me so I grabbed it.  Sticker came off clean and other than some fading to the rear general warning sticker in rear it’s excellent. 

54AA8785-FDA8-4887-98F6-666AC28EECDE.jpeg

Guarantee you they paid the poor sap who brought it in like $5. 😄

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 8

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, MegaMan52 said:

Bought this at an Antique Store:

burnout3ps2.jpg.96816f004a149d5db836ce5776b43e04.jpg

burnout3ps2disc.jpg.53e9e50b58f4e8b854689fc05a4c882c.jpg

burnout3ps2screen.jpg.3fc067a3480e56861453de5980de0709.jpg

While the price tag says $15.00 (Canadian), the Antique Store I went to was having a closing sale and everything was 25% off. So I got the game for $11.25 instead.

Nice. Takedown and Revenge are both excellent. 

• Like 5

Not sure if it was really a great deal or not, but my GC died after 20 years of service.  Yesterday came a day early, but I got a boxed up indigo gamecube complete in the box as far as wires, hookups, controller.  The box has a little damage, had no manual or insert for cardboard inside(anyone got one?) but I did already still have my manual so very nice.  It was $90 plus shipping, and well at least I have a spare set of wires and controller too as I just had the one +wavebird.  Works great, popped my HDMI adapter in the rear and it's all good once again.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, inasuma said:

Is there any other way to collect? 😏 

Well I used to be able to take solace in buying cheap but large volumes of good games, now I'm kind of getting exclusively in the more expensive territory and it's kind of sad to see what you must pay to achieve the same volume 😪

• Like 1

3 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

Well I used to be able to take solace in buying cheap but large volumes of good games, now I'm kind of getting exclusively in the more expensive territory and it's kind of sad to see what you must pay to achieve the same volume 😪

I feel you. Also as someone in the expensive, sealed market. I find myself buying only a handful of games every month but the price is so much higher. Compared to the early days when I could get a dozen or more games in a month and spend half as much rip lol

Went back to my local game store and got a few more goodies:

japdrmarioandyoshiscookiegb.jpg.eb9bbfcbdc218413c98e36532faccc92.jpg

drmariogbscreen.jpg.45fb496be347a151cd3fb2f9e91d73f7.jpg

yoshiscookiegbscreen.jpg.2feeba350200e404fd0582b91f256998.jpg

Bought some Japanese copies of Dr. Mario and Yoshi's Cookie for Game Boy. This copy of Dr. Mario is a little dirty, but Yoshi's Cookie is in pretty good shape. Both games work.

mysteryquestnes.jpg.d186ad015f69f3ab7cbeaed85ddb64dd.jpg

Got a copy of Mystery Quest with the box. I'm guessing this copy is a former rental; the box obviously used to have several labels on it, and there are some numbers on the top left.

watermelonairheadscandy.jpg.3c58751c99e5a89eebf7972453af0445.jpg

Also bought a tasty treat.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 6

A7EC753A-829E-4AC3-80F0-8B455A689FA6.jpeg.8ed5fbd1ccbdfce3ce45bc61a0b558bd.jpeg
This arrived in the mail a while ago. The box is a little beat up but the contents were brand new.

6D136E66-254F-4374-8D54-47B92D1B9F16.jpeg.a14c323442568a1eb32605d100e0b3b3.jpeg

This also arrived around time of LEGO dimensions give or take a few days. It was also sealed.

Finally I happened to be in the area of my local game store yesterday so I went in and picked a few things up. I had to return Action Fighter today because it wouldn’t work due to an apparent “bad chip”, so I exchanged the broken one for a new copy that worked plus I also bought Qix. Not bad for 2 days.

F60F2727-7327-4F80-ACE8-615669E194DA.jpeg

Edited by Matt 4120
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Holy shit!!! Someone made Zoo Keeper for Atari?!?!  How does it play?  2600 or 7800?  It's by far my favourite arcade game ever - I've even got the real deal in my basement...

Very well!  Champ Games makes top quality ports!  Check out this video:

• Like 1