IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Just now, Reed Rothchild said:

Let Us Cling Together (SFC,PS1,PSP)

The Knight of Lodis (GBA)

Oh, I'm aware that the titles are different. But for whatever reason I had always thought it was a remake/port, just with a different title. I'm not sure why I thought that, though. Weird. You learn something new everyday!

• Like 1

My turn got more goodies.  Two nice sets of things with two pictures.

1) Thankful for an atariage member who decided they didn't want their collection of Gameboy stuff anymore.  The DMG has the kitcsh-bent RGB backlight (red wired in) kit installed, and the pocket that's an original Japanese one that was made to mimic the DMG, thrilled to have this as the chinese clone kits blow, the ink comes off it you try even cleaning it.  And that on the far right, everdrive gb 1.2 and other than a small crack on the bottom right corner of the shell it's great.

Beyond that look at those games, really a fantastic list of stuff, never had a few of these before like Bionic Commando, and nice to have quirky Catrap again(I had the Pitman Japanese one for years.)  Some unique stuff there in that little bag, see that black thing, that's an official Nintendo part that is a multiadapter so you can link cable a GB to a GB Pocket (DMG-014).  Old owner knew I had certain stuff I was interested in not, so some of these are repeats and others aren't.

2) Simply put KY doesn't get import stuff, Goodwill if they can't read it, they figure no one else can in their infinite logic so well all that DS stuff was $2 a case, and those 2 GBA games were inside 2 of the cases gba slots they have.  Touch Kirby was entirely complete right down to the pink freebie stylus and strangely that case also had another new nintendo made charcoal one in that baggie too.gb-superbuy.jpg.42907117fad5660b53183fb445eae0c8.jpg

dsjp-gba-2-19.jpg.7da68f9b68dfb248545a875a2f5f2e75.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

I played so much Daigasso on DS. It was one of the first games I imported myself after seeing some other guy playing it and asking about it.

Second copy I've had, the other was back when DS was still for sale.  PRoblem is I can not remember how to play it anymore so I'm starting from scratch.  The others I'm not digging so far, never was a big canvas curse fan, and bomberman seems pretty plain and too much like a few other versions I've got already.  It was sheer luck to find that local, but more so by far digging the gameboy goodies.

Today all I came across was another of those old TSR Endless Quest Books at a local shop, I grab them when I can find a number I don't have already.  If anyone is curious, they're D&D rules, but done as a later teen/adult choose your own adventure style.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Second copy I've had, the other was back when DS was still for sale.  PRoblem is I can not remember how to play it anymore so I'm starting from scratch.  The others I'm not digging so far, never was a big canvas curse fan, and bomberman seems pretty plain and too much like a few other versions I've got already.  It was sheer luck to find that local, but more so by far digging the gameboy goodies.

I want that Kirby just for the stylus

1 minute ago, MiamiSlice said:

I want that Kirby just for the stylus

Well if you're serious, I don't mind.  Maybe we can do a trade as you seem to get a lot of stuff watching this thread.  And if it ends up uneven we can figure the difference.  I'd rather someone enjoy it right than pop it on ebay's vulture pit next month or after as I have a huge case of GB to GBA games I need to get through.

• Like 1

These are some holdovers from my last large lot that I just got around to unpacking. I decided to spend my free time the last couple weeks doing a little bit of day trading and crypto investing, which was fun and made me money instead of costing me money, but doesn't fill the shelves. I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to my usual habits this week. Also, I'm starting to accumulate quite a few Sega CD doubles, so hit me up if you're looking to get into that system.

sSAP4Rn.jpg

uP7Z5l1.jpg

GJzlpLZ.jpg

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 7

40 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

These are some holdovers from my last large lot that I just got around to unpacking. I decided to spend my free time the last couple weeks doing a little bit of day trading and crypto investing, which was fun and made me money instead of costing me money, but doesn't fill the shelves. I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to my usual habits this week. Also, I'm starting to accumulate quite a few Sega CD doubles, so hit me up if you're looking to get into that system.

sSAP4Rn.jpg

uP7Z5l1.jpg

GJzlpLZ.jpg

Very sweet! And two of those, Double Switch and Ground Zero Texas have been remastered 🙂 Let's hope for more!!

• Thanks 1