IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Just received my Kickstarter collector's edition of Xeno Crisis from Bitmap Bureau.  Just under 2-years since backing it... this might be a new speed record on video game crowdfunding fulfillment time (basically why I've stopped backing game Kickstarters).  This CE set turned out really nice - love the dog tags with the matching individual numbering.

final.JPG

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ViKiNg said:

Nice NES collection! 👍

Thanks! My custom shelving has space for about 500 games but with all the variants and multiples I've acquired, that's no longer enough. Hence the triple row underneath R.O.B. My plan is to buy some cheap shelves to hold the extras in a different area so I can get things back in A-Z. Then eventually I'll put up some pics in the collection thread.

2 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Thanks! My custom shelving has space for about 500 games but with all the variants and multiples I've acquired, that's no longer enough. Hence the triple row underneath R.O.B. My plan is to buy some cheap shelves to hold the extras in a different area so I can get things back in A-Z. Then eventually I'll put up some pics in the collection thread.

It would be great to see some more of your collection! Do you have more than 500 CIB NES games?

40 minutes ago, ViKiNg said:

It would be great to see some more of your collection! Do you have more than 500 CIB NES games?

I only display my NES games, but as I said, they are in some serious need of reorganization. Hopefully I can pickup some cheap shelves tomorrow.

I have about 700 NES CIB, but many are multiples. Still missing about 100 unique titles.

IMG_20191111_141517.jpg

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 7
  • Wow! 1

3 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I only display my NES games, but as I said, they are in some serious need of reorganization. Hopefully I can pickup some cheap shelves tomorrow.

I have about 700 NES CIB, but many are multiples. Still missing about 100 unique titles.

Awesome collection man! 😍

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, VGCollectaholic said:

Just received my Kickstarter collector's edition of Xeno Crisis from Bitmap Bureau.  Just under 2-years since backing it... this might be a new speed record on video game crowdfunding fulfillment time (basically why I've stopped backing game Kickstarters).  This CE set turned out really nice - love the dog tags with the matching individual numbering.

final.JPG

Super Dope! Been playin this quite a bit on Switch and its a really fun game! 

A few Anniversary gifts from the girlfriend! 😋

20191111_135416.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1