IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

On 10/25/2019 at 7:17 PM, ICrappedMyPants said:

Thanks, got it off eBay for a good price from a new user after the original winning bid backed out. I was very happy with it.

Be careful. I've bid on things where the owner of the item got his friend to keep bidding until it got to my maximum bid and then his friend won the item. The seller then makes up a story that the winning bidder backed out and asked if I wanted it for the next highest amount, it's a classic scam.

What should technically happen is you should get the item for your highest amount that's below any of the winner's bids, not just his winning bid.

• Thanks 1

I have been searching for a Mint Wild Guns for what seems like forever. finally everything lined up.

on a side note if anyone has a wild guns reg card for sale or a cib with the reg they would sell please reach out 🙂 

6B743B3D-A86A-4991-B2DD-F5A890E60901.jpeg

Edited by oops
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, Galdius said:

Got another 2 LRG Vita games, two Switch games that I really wanted to play and the Brazilian version of Super Mario World for the GBA that I didn't know existed until I saw the listing for it on Facebook but sadly the box isn't in a good condition at all.

CRfVYqWl.jpg

Nice pick ups, Impossible Lair looks like it's going to be a modern classic.

19 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

10312019haul.thumb.jpg.0e5572ef559ccbc734c67676d7d1c664.jpg

I don't normally have such a large haul at once.  While I'm super ready to play Luigi's Mansion 3, it's getting put back for the kid's Christmas.  I'm sure they will share...

If there is one thing children are known for, it's sharing.

Edited by DoctorEncore