IGNORED

Anyone else want to join me with doing a box that goes round to everyone?

Mae247

Below see a little clarification on amount of time you have with the box and how to communicate with the next person in line.

also details on how to solve issues with shipping.

Prior to re-shipping the box, establish contact with the next person on the list and confirm they know the box shipment is imminent. They should already be aware of where the box is and expecting it. You should have contacted this person at the onset of the box for their shipping address so when you are ready to ship there isn't any last minute chaos.
If there is a problem or prior shipping concern, contact me and I will provide reroute instructions.

Turn the box around in 3 (THREE) days. (A day starts @ 7:00PM of your time zone the day of delivery to you). And place back into service with a USPS tracking number by 7:00PM 3 days later. (Of course I not anyone else expects you to do so on a Sunday)

If you are interested in participating and meet the requirements, Post to this thread (I’m in). you will have until end of day to do so. if you have asked prior to this I’m already considering you as an im in. If your out please say so.

New riders will be added as first come first serve basis once the box has shipped out if I am able. I will not be able to add to the list once we have started the box moving.

I know $hit happens and intent and execution are two different things. If you find at any time you cannot continue to participate, contact me at once and I will make the necessary changes.
Providing of course, you contact me before the box ships to you.

No plushies or large figurines containers. This is so we have more goodies that we can stuff into the box!

It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in this box, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the box. Very little, I repeat, very little time will be spent attempting to contact participants who have not logged on the forum in weeks or respond to pm. I will attempt to make this as efficient and expedient as well as beneficial as possible to all.

Edited by Mae247

I DID THE RANDOM DRAWING!

Da rules;

1. The flat rate box (only through USPS) will be able to be kept for a max of 3 days. (If you get the box and the 3rd day is a Sunday you will have 4 days. (PM me if other situations arise such as a holiday.)

1a. I am only giving 3 days due to the fact that I want to include 21 people on this first box and don’t want this to take months.

1aa.Turn the box around in 3 (THREE) days. (A day starts @ 7:00PM of your time zone the day of delivery to you). And place back into service with a USPS tracking number by 7:00PM 3 days later. (Of course I nor anyone else expects you to do so on a Sunday.)

You will have 10 hours to contact the next person on the list from when the box arrives to your door, if the next person in line does not respond back within 24 hours of pm then message me and I will determine if we skip and move on to next person.

1aaa.Below see a little clarification on amount of time you have with the box and how to communicate with the next person in line.

also details on how to solve issues with shipping.

Prior to re-shipping the box, establish contact with the next person on the list and confirm they know the box shipment is imminent. They should already be aware of where the box is and expecting it. You should have contacted this person at the onset of the box for their shipping address so when you are ready to ship there isn't any last minute chaos.

If there is a problem or prior shipping concern, contact me and I will provide reroute instructions.

2. In the box will be a piece of paper. On this paper you will write down your username (and first name if you want to as well), date the box was delivered, what you took from the box, what you added to the box, (pictures of what you put in the box will be posted on the new forum post once I transfer the rules over to it). You will sign your username (and first name if comfortable).

2a. Let’s be fair to fellow sages by keeping the value as close as possible when you take and give. Yes this is a fun box but let’s not take $100 worth of stuff and only give $10 back (crazy to think this box will be worth that much but can not wait to see!)

3. Once you get the box you will post in the thread that you received it.

3a. You will pm the next person on the list with a tracking number ( also don’t put your personal address in the main thread, that is in pm as well). You will also pm me the tracking number.

3b. Once you send out the box post in the thread “SENT”.

4. No plushies or large figurine containers. Also no forms of foods or liquids (we know how the usps will handle an item.) This is so we have more goodies that we can stuff into the box without ruining anything.

If you have a question on something you think is questionable please pm with the picture of the item and I can either approve or deny. Honestly no harm in asking at all.

New riders will be added as first come first serve basis once the box has shipped out if I am able. I will not be able to add to the list once we have started the box moving.

I know $hit happens and intent and execution are two different things. If you find at any time you cannot continue to participate, contact me at once and I will make the necessary changes. Providing of course, you contact me before the box ships to you.

It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in this box, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the box. Very little, I repeat, very little time will be spent attempting to contact participants who have not logged on the forum in days/weeks or respond to pm. I will attempt to make this as efficient and expedient as well as beneficial as possible to all.

Any other comments, idea, constructive criticisms are welcomed!

Here is the main list (so far)

1. (Myself) MAE247

2. Gutling 

3.Pineapplelawnchair 

4.RH

5. Coffeewithmrsaturn 

6. 8-bit guerilla

7. Munkey

8. Richardhead

9. megatank

10. Jamesrobot 

11. Spacepup

12. Reed rothchild 

13. the count

14. bear85

15. oshf

16. regulargamerguy

17. twiztor

18. foochie

19. leatherrebel5150

20. skinnygrinny

21. fleck586

22. kokirichild

23.(myself) MAE247

Wait/standby list (if someone doesn’t answer in allotted time then your the next up so be ready at any time please)

Contributors not on or possibly in that deserve thanks

Just watching the box go by lol

1. All of us!
Edited by Mae247

Ok drawing is done. Let’s get ready for this box to get moving this week or next. Will start a new thread soon so it is cleaned up.

Also, if you want to contribute please pm me if you want me to include this in the box in the beginning.

Box donations are welcomed and appreciated but of course are not expected.

Edited by Mae247