IGNORED

So whatchu get????

As far as games, I just started collecting SNES. I only had two games and told my wife and son (he's 2) to have fun with it and pick out any games. They picked out: Toy Story, Mickey's Magical Quest and Yoshi's Safari. 

My favorite gift was for my son. I got him a rescue robot Optimus Prime. The look on his face on Christmas was priceless. 

Graphics Team · Posted

I was super excited to get a bunch of NES games this Christmas, and these are the highlights:

1080159951_ChristmasHighlights2019.jpg.1d5fd8a0239ee0073678596c309b8ff1.jpg

I've never been a fan of the Flintstones, but the game seems really fun so far. I'm not surprised considering how much I like Taito platformers.

Pipe Dream is super addicting - I've played it more than any of my other new additions so far.

I've been looking to add Shatterhand to my collection for a few years now, so I'm pumped to finally have a copy. I've only briefly tested it out, but the gameplay is great and I look forward to giving it a proper playthrough soon.

Believe it or not, I've been collecting NES games for almost 7 years, and I've never had a copy of SMB2 or SMB3 until now haha.

-CasualCart

• Wow! 1

Girlfriend and I built ourselves a new gaming PC for Christmas.  Hooked it up to the TV and am playing a few different games.  It was fun to build together and a decent bump over the last system.

She got me a $100 steam card so we picked up Code Vein, Sekiro, Plague Innocence Take, and Company of Heroes.  Also grabbed Control on EGS.

Secret Santa stuff that I haven't yet posted about (been offline since leaving work 12/20 and just getting back in the saddle during a slow period at work), Witcher 3 Complete for PS4 from the wife and kids, money from the in-laws and a, "Dammit, will you just pick something so I know what to go buy you?" from my brother (who was trying to last minute shop for/with me and couldn't find anything I particularly wanted).  All in all a good year, although I think most of that is due to getting to stay home all day with my kids and having my family (my brother, at this point) come over and spend the day and evening with us.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, D~Funk said:

First pic is Birthday gifts, second was from today! Family usually goes all out. Its just my mom, brother and i so we usually spoil each other. Me and my mom went halvsies on a PS4 for my brother with a stack of games: World of Final Fantasy, Dissidia NT, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V, Secret of Mana remake, Mortal Kombat XL,  Kingdom Hearts the Story So Far & Kingdom Hearts III. He was pretty jazzed! The PS4 bundle also came with The Last of Us Remastered, the new God of War & Horizon Zero Dawn. 

20191223_173854.jpg

20191225_114812.jpg

Dave, always showing off!!!! What's your Switch game count at now? I lost track with you! 

Green Bay Packers T-Shirt

Green Bay Packers Hoodie

Don't Tell Her It's Me/The Boyfriend School DVD

A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection Blu-ray

Murder She Wrote Entire Series DVD Set

Knives Out Coffee Mug

Hot Wheels 2020 Calendar

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection PS4

Bottle of Canadian Club Whiskey w/glass

Bottle of Jim Beam Black w/coasters

Bottle of Gentlemen Jack 

Old Die-cast Tonka Fire Truck

Matchbox Space Shuttle

Random Hot Wheels

Stranger Things POP Hopper 801

On 12/27/2019 at 11:22 AM, themisfit138 said:

Nothing gaming related. I got some gift cards and money to get some huge dying trees removed. The trees were pin oaks that were stretching over the house and garage. The one tree was 48” diameter and another was 40” diameter and 40’-50’ tall. 

I have a tree of life sized oak tree in my driveway about the same size. It paves the driveway in acorns every other year and there is non stop tree jizz on my trucks all summer. Cut those historic old assholes down!!!

• Like 1