IGNORED

2019 VGS Secret Santa official reveal thread

Secret Santa

Homebrew Team · Posted
15 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

One of you needs to save me an empty Nikka bottle (or steam off a label) since that's the name of our eldest snake!

Well, it was Nikko, but our vet has since informed us otherwise.

Well I have a Nikka Coffey Malt bottle almost done that I could save for you 🙂

It's the yellow label, instead of the pink "grain" label.

Screenshot_20200101-105855_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
On 12/31/2019 at 12:36 AM, DefaultGen said:

Oh jeez I got two packages and didn’t even realize until sorting my holiday mail and so much stuff. You guys are way too generous. Thank you SS @drxandy and international shipping bonus SS @captmorgandrinker (not expected or necessary!) who got me the CIB NHL ‘94 and Enduro! ALL this stuff was on my want list, Atari/Activision games, N64 VHS, and random Pokemon cards. The silver box games are all sealed! NHL ‘94 is still the game and nothing in 3D will change my mind. I love you doods!

D390E640-23A5-463C-88A6-28C7AF63BF6C.jpeg

You're welcome for the extras!   I know that international shipping automatically adds an extra cost, so I figured I'd send you a couple goodies.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:37 PM, ALTQQ said:

Thanks to my secret santa for the amiibo hookup. Animal crossing is one of my favorite series, they'll all go with my other animal crossing merch too! Thanks for the kit kats it's always nice to grab some different flavors .

20191203_142901.jpg

Hey I was your Secret Santa, glad you liked your gift, sorry I didn't provide a clue on who I was though 

• Like 1

Finally got around to making time to get the photo from my phone onto a computer so I could gt it posted properly.  Thanks to my Secret Santa for some Sega Genesis goodness!  I'd tag them, but I'm not sure who they are.  Never owned (or played, believe it or not) 3 of the 4 and happy to have a spare of the last one!

4DCDAA92-19AE-4473-9505-640022270204.jpeg

• Like 7

Administrator · Posted

Thank you very much to everyone who has shared here and for your participation!  I love seeing all of the gifts, appreciation, and kind comments in the reveal threads.  It is always a positive reminder for our community and I look forward to it every year.

I really hope everyone enjoyed this year's Secret Santa as much as I did - I think for a first VGS Secret Santa event it was a big success and I hope to see many more in the future!

• Like 3

On 12/26/2019 at 10:16 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

Alright, bit late here, but that's alright!

Unsure who exactly my Secret Santa was, hopefully they'll reveal themselves after I post this 🙂

Regardless though, they did a really great job! I got Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for the Nintendo Switch, as well as a couple really cool little Nintendo scratch-off games from the late 80's. I feel like I remember getting something very similar to those scratch-offs a couple years back, so I wonder if it's the same person again 🤔

Thanks to whoever my SS is, you did wonderfully! 😄

Glad you liked it!  Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

The package I sent to my SS recipient  @SardoNumspar is now officially lost in the mail. I just sent another box with some stuff to help replace it. 

Just a huge bummer because I decided to hand make this year's gift. I had the header custom-printed to full size and I made the frame. Here is the picture I took of it right before I packaged it.

20191214_190254.jpg

Edited by Nugfish
Typo
  • Wow! 1
  • Sad 8

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, Nugfish said:

The package I sent to my SS recipient  @SardoNumspar is now officially lost in the mail. I just sent another box with some stuff to help replace it. 

Just a huge bummer because I decided to hand make this year's gift. I had the header custom-printed to full size and I made the frame. Here is the picture I took of it right before I packaged it.

20191214_190254.jpg

Hey man, thank you so much.  The original piece you made looks awesome. Such a bummer that it was lost in the mail. I just received the second package you sent with a multitude of games. Sending that was totally unnecessary, but so very much appreciated. 

Thanks again, and Happy New Year to everyone!

~ Josh

Edited by SardoNumspar