IGNORED

VGSanta - What's Your Wildest Wishlist Item?

T-Pac

On 12/24/2019 at 6:25 PM, RH said:

I’m a simple man. The original art for the sword used on most of the American Final Fantasy games. I assume it was painted on a cel because it is the exact same sword art on Final Fantasy Adventure, Legends II & III, Final Fantasy II & III.  I’d give up my entire collection and start over for that one item.

Would likely have been painted on illustration board and then printed onto a cel later.   Nice choice!

• Thanks 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Nothing like what most people think.  I collect games because of gameplay.  Don't care about variants, protos, unique items, signs, posters, kiosks, or anything else.

So the top of the wishlist are the games that have made themselves pretty unavailable, but not impossible to get.  Snatcher, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Aerofighters, etc.  Some day.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:12 AM, DoctorEncore said:

This is probably the coolest thing I've seen on this site. I never knew Nintendo had an output solution for the original Game Boy.

Dude, if you think that's cool, check this out.  I'm not into collecting kiosks, personally, but I'd take one of these in heartbeat.  It's the only kiosk I'd actually say I want.

original-nintendo-gameboy-store_1_bc7d0c11a26ea6d3de10c1a74d8fc51c.jpg  original-nintendo-gameboy-store_1_bc7d0c11a26ea6d3de10c1a74d8fc51c.jpg  original-nintendo-gameboy-store_1_bc7d0c11a26ea6d3de10c1a74d8fc51c.jpg

largestgameboy.jpg

• Like 2