IGNORED

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, Festivus and [Insert Holiday] 2019 VGS

MuNKeY

2 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

Ive never heard one person in my life say they celebrated kwanzaa. Does anyone here celebrate kwanzaa? Im beginning to think its a conspiracy and isnt even a real thing.

I’m just gonna take a wild guess here and say there are not very many black people on this site so this is the wrong place to ask.

2 minutes ago, Link said:

I’m just gonna take a wild guess here and say there are not very many black people on this site so this is the wrong place to ask.

Ugh, this. Please both of you look up Kwanzaa. You will both learn why you don’t hear about it much anymore. Then also read about black separatism.

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, Mae247 said:
19 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I took yours as a serious question. Nothing wrong with a legit question. I am known to get a bit offended though🤣

With a name like that I would understand why you get offended lol 😂 

He didn't used to get offended by stuff.  But he got old this year and now everything offends him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Ugh, this. Please both of you look up Kwanzaa. You will both learn why you don’t hear about it much anymore. Then also read about black separatism.

If you agree with my statement I’m not sure what you think I need to look up. I’m well aware of black history, and radicalism and how important it is, as well as the reason Kwanzaa exists. This is why I thought Quest’s question was strange in this venue. I’m glad he intended it as a joke, although it’s really not my kind of humor for reasons that are off-topic. I wouldn’t dare to “politicize things” ‘here on a videogame forum’, god forbid! (Funny how that goes only one way)