IGNORED

So what exactly are the Baubles and Charms?

austin532

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

Alright, I was just curious, also is there a way to get an auto renew turn on/off feature?  I know u said u didnt want to do auto renew, but if we could get an option to turn it on or off then job done

I have to look into exactly how that system works. I'm fearful that fiddling with it will turn off peoples' subs, but it's a risk I'll have to take and just make an announcement if so, so people know to re-sub.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Gloves I'm sure many of us would love to get some of these "baubles and charms". Also, being that I just finished my first complete set, I'd like to request again if we can get these for the different, complete sets.

Again, I know it takes a lot of work to manage a site like this, and I have no clue what options you have for minor admins, but if you'd like additional Admins that are responsible for managing these, I'd volunteer.  At least for GB related charms, or "Complete Sets".

Administrator · Posted
9 minutes ago, RH said:

@Gloves I'm sure many of us would love to get some of these "baubles and charms". Also, being that I just finished my first complete set, I'd like to request again if we can get these for the different, complete sets.

Again, I know it takes a lot of work to manage a site like this, and I have no clue what options you have for minor admins, but if you'd like additional Admins that are responsible for managing these, I'd volunteer.  At least for GB related charms, or "Complete Sets".

It's not a lack of admins, I'm happy to hand them out. It's that we're working on designs. The graphics guys are hard at work!