IGNORED

Brand New Old Xmas Tradition: Cute Girl or Feminine Boy?

Ferris Bueller

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a Festivus miracle! the Cute Girl / Feminine Boy picture has found its new home! here it is under my tree (spoiler for the Secret Santa reveal thread included!)

i tried to put it near my modern games....

but instead the amiibos gathered round to vote on which sex they thought the person was.

it ended up being an even vote, so we turned to a tiebreaker: R.O.B. !

ROB couldn't make up his mind, but felt a lot of love for this person, so asked that the picture be hung near him. i was happy to oblige.

a massive thank you to @Foochie776who took care of this for the past year, @Ferris Buellerwho started the ball rolling, and everyone else who has (or will!) participated!

20221217_090849.jpg

20221217_090937.jpg

20221217_091436.jpg

20221217_092232.jpg

20221217_092629.jpg

20221217_092548.jpg

• Wow! 1
  • Love 2

• 10 months later...

i really don't want to give this up, but the time has come. the Cute Girl or Feminine Boy framed photo is ready for a new home. It has hung with pride next to my retro games for the past year and needs some new surroundings. 

If you are interested in hosting this wonderful artwork for the next year, just reply here saying that you are IN! a random drawing will take place on/near Thanksgiving to find the next recipient- more details as the deadline closes in!

huge shout out to @Ferris Bueller for kicking this off 10 (TEN!) years ago. and also to @Foochie776 for being the previous foster home. 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2