IGNORED

Brand New Old Xmas Tradition: Cute Girl or Feminine Boy?

Ferris Bueller

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Bump it, 2020 edition.

@Richardhead 

Feels like the person who has it used to make a thread on NA so people could sign up for the upcoming Xmas gift exchange.

Just ship it to my secret Santa recipient? Can’t imagine some people would want this thing and I don’t want it to disappear forever. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 5:17 PM, Richardhead said:

Just ship it to my secret Santa recipient? Can’t imagine some people would want this thing and I don’t want it to disappear forever. 

I think we actually made a separate thread because of this. Some people on NA straight up said they'd trash it if it showed up via Secret Santa, so we had to make a separate thread where people could sign up just for this tradition. It's all coming back to me.

We could just have people sign up here? 

EDIT: And we did. Signups now moved to OP.

Edited by Ferris Bueller
  • Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, Ferris Bueller said:

Some people on NA straight up said they'd trash it if it showed up via Secret Santa.

My wife usually opens everything that comes in the mail.

If she seen this thing in there mixed with a bunch of gifts she'd honestly think I was cheating on her with a femboy/cute girl.

I'm not sure which scenario would be harder to explain in that situation.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, koifish said:

So by replying here are we expressing interest, or is it just something that could happen as part of the secret santa thread?

Replying here and saying you'd like to be a part of this year, yeah. This is not something that could just happen as part of Secret Santa due to past threats of violence or confused significant others.

Edited by Ferris Bueller
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Replying here and saying you'd like to be a part of this year, yeah. This is not something that could just happen as part of Secret Santa due to past threats of violence or confused significant others.

Interesting! Well count me in, I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong on this matter XD, I've already got weird pictures on display so what's one more?

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Threats... of violence...?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Threats... of violence...?

Shit's downright creepy to have a pic of some unknown kid in your place of residence, to pose with it, put it online, all with a caption that reads "Cute girl or Feminine boy."

If I were to get this at any point, it would be destroyed.
  • Haha 4