IGNORED

"Your 2019 Nintendo year in review is here." ~ Just got this email. Post your stats (yo)!

RH

It felt like I was being e-stalked by Nintendo for a minute there but all in all looked kinda neat, my stats aren't as high as most of all you others thus why I thought it may be fun to compare (if you haven't gotten one they send it by e-mail not sure if this is in connection with having their online services or not as this was the first time I ever seen this personally) 

number-of-hours.thumb.jpg.3a1036e6f81c002c7edcf9932e88fdc6.jpg

number-of-games.thumb.jpg.4088001ea30aceb2a9c15df75a01d2a2.jpg

most-played-games.thumb.jpg.c1671a4a901d29e693ab4c85ec2ad271.jpg

Pretty sad stats really seeing I am near 200 switch games and not played half of them apparently lol, ah well we shall see now 2020 goes I suppose. 
NEXT! 

Edited by MuNKeY

• The title was changed to "Your 2019 Nintendo year in review is here." ~ Just got this email. Post your stats (yo)!
10 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

24 hours logged on 10 games.

Most played were Tetris 99, Wheel of Fortune, and Nintendo Online (probably Tecmo Bowl)

Played 7 hours in February and 14 in July, and I don't think I've turned the thing on in a few months now.

I had no clue Santa had time to game during the year! It's a lot of work managing elves build toys for hundreds of millions of kiddos.