IGNORED

From the land beyond beyond... from the world past hope and fear... I bid you Link, now appear.

Tabonga

As some of you may recall I collect fantasy maps of all sorts (mostly cloth, fabric, vinyl, canvas) not only from videogames but other sources.  

One set I have are these tablecloths from  various incarnations of the Legend of Zelda.

One of these is from a Zelda game that never existed (hence the clever title of the thread). 

Which one is the ringer and what it is from?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32885567481.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.235170238aW23b&algo_pvid=21aa9a40-a938-4ded-a0a6-0d257b26debf&algo_expid=21aa9a40-a938-4ded-a0a6-0d257b26debf-2&btsid=9a906652-e9bd-49fc-8761-b12caef0e385&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_8,searchweb201603_53

Edited by Wandering Tellurian

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, RH said:

Which specific table cloth?  Which row and which position? I don't see one I'd call a "ringer".

To quote one of my favorite tv shows (The Prisoner - 1967) - "That would be telling now!"

But one of them is indeed bogus (at least in terms of there being no game for it -  nor was one ever intended to be made for it).

10 minutes ago, RH said:

I see, it's a game. I thought you were trying to figure out which Zelda game a specific one came from.  Because I was going to actually answer "I don't know, but considering the source, I'm sure it's not a Zelda game."

I had  at one time figured out what was from what but have since lost the list.  The ringer was obviously the last one I identified.  But if the game actually existed it would be a Zelda one (big clue - NOT - I am nothing if not devious.)  😝

2 hours ago, Link said:

I am no djinn, but I’m not picking up what you’re laying down. Is there a difference between the two maps in the picture? They look the same to me and basically a map for Zelda 3. 

2 hours ago, Link said:

I am no djinn, but I’m not picking up what you’re laying down. Is there a difference between the two maps in the picture? They look the same to me and basically a map for Zelda 3. 

The two maps in the large picture are the same - but if you click on the other 12 small pictures 12 other maps will appear.

7th-Voyage-of-Sinbad-09.jpg