IGNORED

FO: Misc Inserts/Manuals - NES/SNES/N64/GC/GB/GEN/DC/PS1/PS2/PS3

dr_orangejuicer

Have had these inserts in a box for ages, feel free to make offers on any desired items or for the entire lot. Some of the Gamecube hardware inserts are from the PAL release but everything else is North American. Minimum offer of $10 + shipping. Note that the following items are no longer available:

Mario kart Wii cover insert with manual and inserts*

Pokémon power - for Pokémon stadium 2 insert

Killer instinct pink paper insert

Cap-nes-us-1 reg*

Thq yellow gameboy poster*

Everything else is available. Please make offers on any items you're interested in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FO: GBA/DS/DSi Action Replays/Game Sharks w/ & w/o packaging

I've always found these devices frustrating and now I'd like to make my headaches your headaches. These are in various working states. 

PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AvQ8NAcJhNEkQvtq40twE35GmJw8hhM6?usp=sharing

Action Replay (GBA) - this booted up in a GBA as shown. Includes disc, manual, and cable. Extra discs, cables, and manuals available.

Action Replay (DSi) - this booted up in a DS LIte as shown. Includes disc, manual, and cable.

Action Replay (DS), small model) - this booted up in a DS Lite as shown.

Action Replay (GBA/DC) - this would boot up in a DS when in off mode, then give a message indicating that it needs to be on to work. When I tried booting when the device was on, a blank screen would appear. This happened in both a GBA and DS Lite.

GameShark (GBA/DS) - includes outer sleeve, tin, disc, cable, card, and device. I could NOT get a GBA or DS Lite to read this.

GameShark (GBA/DS) - PACKAGING/INSERTS ONLY! Includes outer sleeve, tin, disc, and cable. Tin and sleeve are pretty beat up.

PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AvQ8NAcJhNEkQvtq40twE35GmJw8hhM6?usp=sharing

All of the above are FOR OFFER. All items sold piecemeal, feel free to make offers on literally any parts you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3DO FZ-1 w/ bad caps

Includes console, AV cable, and OEM controller. This worked for about 20 minutes before shutting down, apparently indicative of bad caps. I have not opened this up or made repair attempts. Photos on the way. For offer.

FS: Factory Sealed Cases

Number of games per case in parentheses after each title. Most of these I have only one of but some (SC5, NBA 2K1, TotD, Zendocon, Galaga) I have multiples of. Case are in great shape except where noted. Accepting offers. Int'l buyers welcome.

Saturn:

Hang-On GP (6)

Heir of Zendor (6)

Scorcher (6)

Sega Touring Car (6)

DC:

Demolition Racer (12) - some water damage to one side

NBA 2K1 (4)

Space Channel 5 (4)

Quake III Arena (4)

Shenmue (4) - some water damage to one side

Typing of the Dead (master case of 12 AND sub-case of 4)

TG-16:

Cosmic Fantasy 2 (6)

Atari Jaguar:

Pitfall (6)

Atari Lynx:

Gates of Zendocon (6)

Atari 7800:

Galaga (6)

Sega Genesis Replacement Cardboard Trays - OEM!

These are trays I'm pulling from new/sealed games, NOT repros. Selling for $6ea + shipping, minimum lot of 5 (i.e. $30 + shipping for 5 trays). These are generally in very nice shape though some do still come out with an imperfection or two. Here's an example of what to expect:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125329920756

$30ea + shipping for a lot of 5. Plenty available. 

Lots of SNES boxes and manuals available. All manuals are in poly sleeves. Condition on boxes is generally FAIR-GOOD, while manuals are generally GOOD. If you want mint boxes/manuals, I CANNOT HELP! I'm selling these individually, NOT as a lot. Minimum purchase of $15 + shipping. Alternatively, I am open to trading for import Saturn games. Feel free to inquire for condition details (but please remember, this stuff is NOT mint) and price, though it's always easier to start with an offer and go from there. Full list (see tabs at bottom):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/198ZcymgBkGTZUASsdtCj7JeQ7Q_A9Xu0lAkMP0_uQJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by dr_orangejuicer
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS: N64 w/ Four OEM Controllers (Grey/Atomic Purple) $150 + Shipping
  • The title was changed to IC: 15 Super Famicom Consoles + 100 Controllers
  • The title was changed to FS: 15 Super Famicom Consoles + 100 Controllers, N64 w/ 4 OEM Controllers
  • The title was changed to FS: Nintendo 3DS Pokemon Red/Blue Edition Barely Used, N64 w/ 4 OEM Controllers, Large SFC Lot
  • The title was changed to FS: Broken Konami DDR Mat - Import Dreamcast, CIB
  • The title was changed to FO: 450+ SNES Boxes/Manuals
  • The title was changed to WTT: Sealed Cases of Dreamcast Games for _____
  • The title was changed to WTT: Sealed Cases of Dreamcast Games for _____, FS: SNES Boxes/Manuals
  • The title was changed to FS/T: Sony Playstation 3 Slim CECH-2101A w/ 3 Controllers + 8 Games $100, CIB PS2, N64 w/ 4 Controllers
  • The title was changed to FS: PS3, CIB PS2, N64 w/ 4 OEM Controllers - Price Drops
  • The title was changed to FO: 300+ SNES Boxes/Manuals
  • The title was changed to FO: PS2/Xbox/Wii/360 Cables (Component PS2/Xbox, et al), SNES Boxes/Manuals
  • The title was changed to IC: Playstation 2 Replacement Lasers - Used? Defective/Worn Out?
  • The title was changed to Ebay Store On Sale - 25% Off
  • The title was changed to FS: CIB Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Blue, Atomic Purple GBC, Metroid Fusion, Mega Man II GB, TMNTIV Box/Manual/Poster/etc. + MORE
  • The title was changed to FS: Boxed XBOX ONE 500GB w/ Kinect ($150) + Games
  • The title was changed to FS/O: 150+ Games PS1/2/3/4, Xbox OG/360/One, Wii + Consoles (PS2, Xbox One, Broken Stuff)
  • The title was changed to FS: Hundreds of Misc Accessories (Sold Individually)
  • The title was changed to FS: Curated Collection of Games - NES Carts, SNES Carts, Wii, Wii U, Gameboy, GBA, DS, 3DS, Genesis, SMS, et al, 400+ games
  • The title was changed to FS: Curated Collection of Games - Lots of NES Uncommons (SCAT, Metal Storm, Zen, Felix, MM 1-6, Shatterhand, Power Blade, et al)
  • The title was changed to FS: Curated Collection of Games - Genesis Uncommon Photos Added - Elemental Master, Contra Hard Corps, Lightening Force, et al All Cart + Case
  • The title was changed to FO: Misc Inserts/Manuals - NES/SNES/N64/GC/GB/GEN/DC/PS1/PS2/PS3