IGNORED

MisterGoomba's Pickup's

MisterGoomba

My weekly haul roundup between the Flea, Thrifting such as Salvation Army Store, Mail/e-Bay and Retail such as FYE. The Overwatch plush along with the Genesis was a $15 find at the Grafton Flea this past Sunday. The HU-Card was found the same day at the one stop shop in Clinton, MA. I got it because it was the only HU-Card in the store and I didn’t have plus also I wanted the owner to tell the epic story of how some handsome gentlemen bought it. Zelda, N64!Yoshi story were off of e-Bay along with the fruity colored replacement cartridge port. The brand new old stock import beast wars off of amazon. Christmas ornaments and He-Man came from FYE and I was stocked to find He-Man since his is the chase rare from the line and I can use him as a night light in the game room. Fat Albert, Jeopardy and the brand new G.IJoe Crimson Guard Commanders came out at a hefty $34 total at the Salvation Army Store. I always seem to find good stuff at that place. I was excited finding those twins with a complete card.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, CMR said:

That Xamot and Tomax combo is sweet.  I had forgotten about that wonky grappling hook they came with.  In my opinion the GI Joe line from that era had some of the most interesting villains ever created.

I agree because in the late 90's/2000's they became more of a joke and a after thought. They jumped the shark after the movie and Cobra seemed more like a comic relief. Let's not forget when they tried being all captain planet-ish.

• 3 weeks later...

What a great way to start of 2020 with a nice find of Nintendo 64 games at the Nashua,NH Goodwill by the pound weighing in a $1.60 🙂 Funny thing is these came from another Goodwill and somehow slipped being stolen by employees in the back or put out in the retail area at full eBay pricing behind glass. They still had the green label scan code stickers on the back. They kid next to me also noticed them and grabbed the other 3. I didn't wait for the fourth and final book/media bin to come out. Right when I noticed them I grabbed them and went straight to checkout to pay.

n64.jpg

Edited by MisterGoomba
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MisterGoomba said:

Saturday's .18cent goodwill by the pound find 🙂 Finding the vintage smurfs and others is what made my day. I went Sunday and sold that Wii Sports to Gamestop and made $16.50 🙂

Do you collect those old smurfs?  I got a box of them maybe we could work something out if you're interested?  They're like late 70s earlier 80s stuff.  I also have that Snarf on a pencil at my desk.

• 2 weeks later...

A mix of Mail/GWBTP/Thrifting and a Craigslist find which is all of the import stuff. The import lot cost was $35 and I had to drive to Brockton, MA to pick it up. Mario Kart 64, Zelda Windwaker and Mario Party 6 were all off of Amazon using giftcards from different sellers all at a tad under 50% below retail. The rest were from goodwill by the pound and other thrift stores.

83000711_122050946005348_3096413546956412880_n.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 10:39 PM, MisterGoomba said:

It was the first time I had seen them in decades out in the wild. I might be interested in them since  my niece took them and my snarl lol.

Sorry I missed this, if you are I have probably a couple dozen of the original late 70s early 80s smurfs in a bag here I thought my kid would get into watching the cartoon but she never touched them.  Maybe a simple trade or something could work out where we're both happy?

Also wow on the SFC stuff, I used to own some of those CIB 15 plus years ago, like that Zenki game is excellent.

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Sorry I missed this, if you are I have probably a couple dozen of the original late 70s early 80s smurfs in a bag here I thought my kid would get into watching the cartoon but she never touched them.  Maybe a simple trade or something could work out where we're both happy?

Also wow on the SFC stuff, I used to own some of those CIB 15 plus years ago, like that Zenki game is excellent.

Send me a DM and we can work something out. I'm gonna give that Zenki a play through tonight after work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Friday night at GameStop. Can’t go wrong with a con exclusive from a con that canned thanks to the Coronavirus. I usually don’t collect Funko Pops but how could I pass up on Slime Pit He-Man!!!

Saturday's light haul from Savers in Nashua, NH got Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword & Super Monkeyball for $4.38 after 20% coupon and $2 off $5 or more coupon. Can’t beat that especially for a brand new Nintendo DS game. The main game disc for skyward sword will have to be sourced but at least the bonus disc is mint.

Sunday Got the Atari/N64 stuff from the Tilton & Cook Indoor Flea Market in Leominster, MA. Lady’s Mo’s in there has a great selection and awesome pricing on stuff. I’ll defiantly be going back again next weekend. First pic is of my haul and the rest is some of the stuff he carries. Mention Dr. Mario and he will hook you up.

heman.jpg

LMO.jpg

savers.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...