IGNORED

Greatest game of the 2010s

acromite53

On 12/13/2019 at 11:13 PM, MrWunderful said:

Damn no Love for Destiny?

Gta 5 

Skyrim

hollow knight

And it wouldnt win “best” of the decade, but the latest spiderman on ps4 was absolutely incredible. Web swinging around the city gave me a feeling ive never felt in 30 years of gaming. 

How the hell did I forget GTA V?!

MK9 - Kompletely redeemed the series from a generation of mediocrity

Spec Ops - The Line: One of the best narratives on gaming I've ever seen.

Diablo III - for Consoles - One of the best examples of how streamlining for a console actually improved the game by ridding it of its awful auction house and paving the way to fixing the PC port as well. 

The Evil Within - A game that got completely lost in the shuffle, but is one of the most creative and well constructed survival horrors ever made.

Uncharted 3 - The pinnacle popcorn action game imo. Just beat after beat of ridiculousness and I love it. 

Heavy Rain - Perfected the idea of the interactive story game. Some of my fondest gaming memories were playing this game while my brother was at the same time and discussing how our stories were different. Also of note the two weeks I took to plat the game, it rained every single day where I was living. 

Honorable mentions:

Muramasa Rebirth: The most beautiful and addictive handheld game I've ever played

Blasphemous: Imo, a more successful kickstarer than even Bloodstained in how polished, and gorgeous it's medtroidvania world is, serving as evidence that kickstarter can indeed work. 

GTAV: I havent played too much, but noone can deny the impact this game has had. The most successful piece of media in human history, that cemented how gaming as the apex medium.

• 2 months later...