IGNORED

Canadian Red Top NES Games

Off the top of my head

Final fantasy

Super Mario bros 2

Super Mario bros 3

Tetris

Adventures of Link

I am sure there is more but cant think of which ones without looking much further ha ha. I am guessing you're looking specifically for the -CAN versions with red top on the box. Some of these do not have matching carts that I am aware of 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 7:00 PM, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Zelda 1 and Tetris 2 did too. Does anyone know if there is any significance to this design change? AFAIK, this has nothing to do with the classic series releases even though the red label looks similar. 

If I had to guess its just because -CAN came later and nintendo decided to change over to have the red top on the designs. Kinda like how 3-screw gyromite is uncommon as -CAN but rare as -US

@Ted Playa Only ones I am aware of that have the red top from those are SMB 3 and Tetris (as I have both of those). The rest I do not think they have a red top cart but I cannot say for sure (I have not opened any of these sealed to confirm they did not come with a red top but I cant think of any time I have seen the cart with a red top)

I will try and remember to check my Dr mario tonight too...100% forgot ha ha.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, austin532 said:

I wonder why Canada stuck with the sticker seal on their versions when the US was using shrinkwarp? Is it because Canadians are more trust worthy?

I think they had the sticker and wrap. I'm trying to remember back to when I was 6, seeing them in store.