IGNORED

2020 MLB Thread

Bearcat-Doug

On 7/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

Opening day is this week. Is anyone excited for a 60 game season? Will they actually play all 60 games? As much as I enjoy baseball, I'm having a tough time getting fired up for this.

I'm super happy they're playing. I haven't looked forward to a season like this in a long time. I don't even care that it's only gonna be 60 games. I just love watching baseball. 

58 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

I'm super happy they're playing. I haven't looked forward to a season like this in a long time. I don't even care that it's only gonna be 60 games. I just love watching baseball. 

I'm the same way. If the Reds aren't on, I'll watch any game that is.  

4 minutes ago, Ausden said:

Same, unless the game involves the Cubs, Yankees, or Red Sox!

C'mon Ausden! Don't be a hater! We traded that P.O.S. Jose Contreras to you guys for convicted drug trafficker Estebon Loaiza! You should be grateful the Yankees helped you win the world series! 😁😁😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BriGuy82 said:

Dude, what's with Frank Thomas pushing boner supplements btw? The guy made over $100 million dollars. What's up with that? 🤔

What I want to know is why someone like BIG(?) Frank would even need something like that?  I mean do it like they used to do and get spokesmen who really needed eh, male enhancement...

7 hours ago, Ausden said:

Same, unless the game involves the Cubs, Yankees, or Red Sox!

Yeah I was honestly wondering now that the Cubs DID win that World Series...if they've now lost a lot of their appeal?  I mean it's not like they can play the lovable underdog card anymore.  Same goes with after the BoSox won the WS in 2004 and done so three more times since then.  Now it's like the Yankees are the Evil Empire and the Red Sox are Evil Empire Lite! 😄 

8 hours ago, BriGuy82 said:

Dude, what's with Frank Thomas pushing boner supplements btw? The guy made over $100 million dollars. What's up with that? 🤔

Ha! I remember the first time I saw that commercial and thought “damn he must have made some bad investments”.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ausden said:

Ha! I remember the first time I saw that commercial and thought “damn he must have made some bad investments”.

And people criticized Joe DiMaggio for doing Mr. coffee commercials because they thought it would tarnish his legacy. An entire generation might only know Frank Thomas from extenze commercials or whatever the hell it is he promotes! 😂