Andy_Bogomil

Are you completely done?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Are you completely done?

• Yes
    • No
    • May stop by to see the new site

7 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Yeah. So thankful. Have been for the last hour backing everything up and screenshoting important stuff.

In case anyone is unaware, you can access your started threads using the following: http://74.86.217.179/forum/searchresults.cfm?op=(insert your NA name here)&r=topics

For example, mine would be http://74.86.217.179/forum/searchresults.cfm?op=dewisp02&r=topics 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dewisp02 said:

Hey man. Did you get banned on NA? Was looking through my old threads and saw your avatar was the banned photo. Feel free to pm me the details. haha. 

Haha no. It was just a fun image I made where I replaced the person outline with a yoshi. For other people, here's the screenshot. Although, I'm not on Glove's goodlist this time around, I feel like I could get that ban any day now...

unknown.png

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That's odd. I thought all of the "age" sites were on the same server. It's still there (as of this minute).

The old server isn't being decommissioned until the 31st, so not sure what exact time they meant.   

They moved/redirected NA but probably not SA or PSC

6 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

The old server isn't being decommissioned until the 31st, so not sure what exact time they meant.   

They moved/redirected NA but probably not SA or PSC

I was wondering if that was the case. I'm not sure why I kept thinking it was getting shut down on the 30th.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I was wondering if that was the case. I'm not sure why I kept thinking it was getting shut down on the 30th.

That may have been the announced date as well.   Or IBM could just be lazy in shutting down that particular server farm.