Done with NA?

Andy_Bogomil

Are you completely done?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Are you completely done?

• Yes
    • No
    • May stop by to see the new site

Keeping my account, but will probably not login again. Maybe Ill check out the “new site”

Maybe not. I’m Ok with letting it disappear if thats the case. 

its only as good as the people there. And enough came here to make this the “community”. 

I have a sneaking suspicion the new site wont be what they are making it out to be (I hope it is for the guys that want to return)

Part of me is happy that NA will be around.  Though obviously we want this place to grow and thrive, I'd hate to see people associated with the various companies that (in my opinion) destroyed the culture of NA make their way over here to pump up their stuff on the sly.

If NA stays around, maybe the WATA/various other companies crew will stay there and carve out their own niche without inundating this place with various non-sense.  Not sure if the constant pumping caused others to lose interest in posting on the other site, but it was one of the main reasons I found myself posting and visiting less.

Edited by MrMark0673
Grammar
  • Like 2

I really hadn't been very active on there in the past year and it seemed like the overall activity had started slowing down before that. It looks like most of the more active posters are already on here so I don't see any real need to go back even though it is disappointing to see how everything went down after being a longtime member over there for almost 8 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pendragonx said:

Welp.. If you weren't done with NA.. It looks like today NA is done with all of us... Site gives a 503 error when you try to access it:classic_rolleyes:

Already noticed that while trying to Google Mega Man stickers. The new site will probably break all the existing links to NA threads, but hopefully Google eventually links to the archived threads.

I've been trying not to post on NA to encourage holdouts to make the leap (although that hasn't been hard with the activity drop). Looking at you KHAN... Kevin Holding-out At NintendoAge!

37 minutes ago, ap123 said:

Good advice for confidential info, but only if the other person delete's their PM's as well.

If they want to try, best of luck to them.

I just didn't want every random new GoCoBro to have easy access to my messages if they felt like being nosy.  I didn't have anything confidential in there anyway.

• Haha 1