IGNORED

What does everyone collect other than video games?

Astor Reinhardt

My girlfriend and I are starting to accumulated a decent amount of manga.  We also get a bluray or two each anime season.  Figures have crept in and now we have a decent start to that collection. 

I've recently settled on anime/video game coffee mugs.

Also, I like to get VGM records as I come accross them. I admit it's been a while for that.

1 minute ago, Jonny_Blades said:

Condoms and lightly used sex toys.........the possibilities are endless!

In all seriousness though mainly just video games but I do have one helluva Last of Us collection that is rapidly growing. Hockey is my other love so I do have a bit of hockey stuff but nothing I am too invested in.

I collect fantasy hockey trophies 😉

• The title was changed to What does everyone collect other than video games?
44 minutes ago, Jonny_Blades said:

Not this year you dont haha

That freak double-shutout from Sunday may have jump started me!

Or not...

For collectibles, I also have hockey memorabilia (like game used sticks and equipment), some hockey cards, and I still have my M.A.S.K. stuff.   My favorite purchase as an adult was getting a Stiletto (what they called Shark in Japan for some reason) so I could finally have a Gloria M.A.S.K. figure.

15 minutes ago, the tall guy said:

Antique Christmas lights.

I was going to ask "why", but for someone who also collects plastic shells with bits of metal inside, that would be a bit too much. But I would assume "For when you absolutely, positively want to burn down the house on christmas eve to collect on that sweet, sweet insurance policy" 😉 

1 hour ago, m308gunner said:

I was going to ask "why", but for someone who also collects plastic shells with bits of metal inside, that would be a bit too much. But I would assume "For when you absolutely, positively want to burn down the house on christmas eve to collect on that sweet, sweet insurance policy" 😉 

I use them every year.  🙂