IGNORED

Hello, again....

Hey, everyone, happy to be a part of the second round of the forum. As I said on the previous iteration, I was a long time lurker, who had only just started to feel like I’d found a home, when the site was sold. I dropped off, partly from not liking where NA was going, partly from work, partly from family.

Side note - We are expecting another little boy in January, so I’ve already started collecting gaming-themed baby stuff, and our 2yr old is firmly intrenched. His favorite games are Mickey Mouscapade on the NES, and Mario 64 for the N64. He can’t do anything besides run around and kill Mario/Mickey like he’s in a Saw movie, but he’s on his way.

Anyway, I missed a chance to help build NA over the years, and it’s something I’ve always regretted. So, if I can help with anything at all the involved building the new site, please don’t hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure.

By the way, I like the new name. My first thought when I read it was “Video Games Age, as do I” followed by a chuckle because I don’t know what that meant, but it seemed apropos. 

Can’t wait to see what comes next... 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic