IGNORED

Anyone bought a game from JJ Games because of the images given? Are they, in fact, the games you receive?

RH

5 hours ago, NES CONNOISSEUR said:

Jj Games is an awesome place to purchase games from ..

Yeah, I got my copy of Castlevania Adventure in a while ago and it was certainly the cartridge pictured. It really is a worthwhile service to show the photos of the games. It was definitely a purchase I wouldn’t have made without seeing the images.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

They were still buying a ton of stuff from my store, even thought it was priced for someone to play, not to resell so I dunno where they were trying to get their profit from.  But im not surprised since everything has slowed down. 

You have a store? Anything online? I'm always looking for grimey and cheap carts to deflower for boards ^_^ 

On 1/11/2020 at 1:01 AM, TylerBarnes said:

You have a store? Anything online? I'm always looking for grimey and cheap carts to deflower for boards ^_^ 

I don't own a store.  I work in a used electronic store where dummies sell us games, instead of a video game store.  MOST of the time I get Wiis, Xbox 360s, Xbox Ones, PS3s and PS4s.  We do get carts from time to time but rarely.  I do the online listing but its rare for me to put a cart up there.  If I do its a lot of a lot of junk or some weird rare titles.  Since i've been there ive seen a Musha, NES Bonk, DK Jr Math, Kickmaster, Jackie Chans Action Kung Fu, TG16 stuff, Gargoyles Quest II Complete etc.  But I wont be there for much longer.  I can see the stuff we've gotten for VGs has slowed down HEAVILY.  Check ebay for "Tradingpost01"