IGNORED

Favorite Micro Genius Model

I always felt that the Micro Genius machines were sort of the Cadillac of Famiclones. They also did some Sega clones, and I think I saw a Super Famicom clone from them too. 

Design wise, my favorite model has always been the 501. I quite like the black one, as it looks exotic, but the grey one is probably my favorite.

Which Micro Genius model does everyone else prefer?

images.jpeg

18 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

They also did some Sega clones, and I think I saw a Super Famicom clone from them too.

The Sega and Super Famicom ones were licensed out, they didn't make those in-house

If I had to pick one I guess I'd go with the IQ-601. Something I saw on Xianyu the other day was an IQ-150, but it wasn't a game console. Not sure if that one is official

image.jpeg.592080a770b54bb0db9a714660ffaa41.jpeg

image0.jpeg

• Wow! 1

31 minutes ago, Ankos said:

The listing is probably still up. If you'd like I could try and dig it up

Nah, that's fine, thanks though 🙂 I have too much of that stuff as is, so I want to avoid importing it too

• Like 1

I just remembered a different clone (one by a company other than Micro Genius) that is also up there for me when it comes to appearance. Haven't gotten around to buying one yet though. These are supposed to work pretty decent and have little lights that pop up and a headphone jack. The same company was a distributor for the Game Fighter Gameboy clone

image.jpeg.0fc98c3eccd82e009bf29b117c37eb95.jpeg

Edited by Ankos