IGNORED

Weird VGS bug or am I being gas lighted?

Gloves
This post was recognized by Gloves!

"gottem"

RH was awarded the badge 'The Pixel' and 50 points.

See the attached image. I zoomed in on the page to take that photo, but before I did, it was a single green pixel that mostly stayed fixed on the screen like a dead pixel.  However, it doesn’t exist on any other site and it doesn’t exist on every VGS page.  I do know I’ve seen it once before.

So, eh, @Gloves, any clue what that green dot could be? It’s a small thing but when it pops up, it’s distracting. I’m not saying it’s your fault but it is weird if it’s not a joke.

IMG_2474.png

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Gloves said:

Trollface | Know Your Meme

I assume you were legit trolling since you just gave me a badge for this thing. You sneaky son-of-a-gun. 😛

2 hours ago, Link said:

What page did you find this on?

I don’t recall the original one but I saw it here.

@Gloves, as a dev, I need to know what’s really going on here. This is going to bug me and keep me up at nights.

Was this an April Fools no one caught til now? (Cause that is my type of humor.)

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, RH said:

I assume you were legit trolling since you just gave me a badge for this thing. You sneaky son-of-a-gun. 😛

I don’t recall the original one but I saw it here.

@Gloves, as a dev, I need to know what’s really going on here. This is going to bug me and keep me up at nights.

Was this an April Fools no one caught til now? (Cause that is my type of humor.)

It was an April Fools that almost nobody caught. OptOut actually found it first but he PM'd me about it, so I've left it there to see if anyone else would find and report it. 

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted

As for what it is, @RH, this is the HTML:

<div id="the_pixel" style="position: fixed; top: 69svh; left: 69svw; height: 1px; width: 1px; background: #15FF09; z-index: 99999;"></div>

Just a simple div floating in the screen with a fixed position to make it look like a dead pixel.

• Wow! 1

52 minutes ago, Gloves said:

As for what it is, @RH, this is the HTML:

<div id="the_pixel" style="position: fixed; top: 69svh; left: 69svw; height: 1px; width: 1px; background: #15FF09; z-index: 99999;"></div>

Just a simple div floating in the screen with a fixed position to make it look like a dead pixel.

So, should it always be there? Or is it random?

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, RH said:

Hmm, maybe it's a z-index thing (although I see you maxed the value) but I don't always see it.  I'm not seeing it now.

I mean it didn't go through rigorous testing or anything tbh lol. 

• Haha 1