IGNORED

The Florida collection. Established. Clout. Pedigree. Recognized.

docile tapeworm

48 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Consider me on hold if RH doesn't take.  Despite PS1 being my biggest passion in gaming, I own absolutely zero imports for the system.  

Me too, but I think they only thing that will catch my attention is shmups and maybe a cheap copy of Pepsi Man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RH said:

Are the Japanese PS1 games all shmups (excluding Harmful Park)?  I might want this.  Maybe.  Also, is the power adapter any different that the US one for this unit?

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

Consider me on hold/next if RH doesn't take. 

Despite PS1 being my biggest passion in gaming, I own absolutely zero imports for the system.  

damn fellas i didnt see these comments 😞 i guy pm me about a bunch of this stuff (nearly all of it).

i cant see bybthe minute who was first all three of you were "an hour ago". let me see what this guy says and ill let you know.

my bad guys. maybe tag me or quote me next time.

7 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I will do that going forward.  Also, I'm pretty sure there is an option to get notifications for any new post.  

😕 me and crompruters though lol

but let me see if i can figure it out... i see it goes to my email adress... that doesnt get checked to often but if it puts a time stamp to the minute it could help.

Edited by docile tapeworm

24 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

If you need an "official" ruling to help, a PM would trump a posted message as far as dibs.

I think it's worth having that for everyone, but no worries on my end.  Sure, I through my hat in the ring of wanting this stuff, but it was uncommittal until I got my answer (so... are those al shmup games?)  I'm kind of only interested if that's the case, and I can just plug this directly into my wall without having to worry about power issues. I'm 99% that's the case between US and Japanese electronics, but I'm not 100% sure.

2 hours ago, RH said:

Me too, but I think they only thing that will catch my attention is shmups and maybe a cheap copy of Pepsi Man.

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

RH is definitely ahead of me, so I know I'm not first.  Let me know how it works out.  I'm still interested if it comes to me.

51 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

If you need an "official" ruling to help, a PM would trump a posted message as far as dibs.

ok so that stuff is available.

here is the thing fellas. im reeeealy not trying to sell a jp ps1 alone. im trying to get $100 for the console and 4 games. if your not in on that hit me with your best shot for the lot w/console. the power supply from all i know is good to go us/jp. if i cant sell the lot w/console i will break it up for you guys.

as far as pm vs post.... i kinda like post just for transparency...

As far as I'm concerned, RH still has dibs over me.  If he passes, I'm interested in the console and games.  With that said, I am curious if I can plug the system into my American 110 outlet without issues.  I have had no power issues powering my PC Engine Core Grafx and Duo R in my home, but I don't know if there would be any difference with a PSOne.  If anyone could confirm, I would appreciate it.  

• Like 1