IGNORED

WTB NES inserts, posters, reg cards and bags

Goodvibes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So I don't have anything you need, nor need anything you have, but I noticed AGCI posters on your list, and I'm not sure those ever actually came with the games.  I know Death Race just had a contest entry form (for a contest that was to my knowledge never actually run), and Shockwave (not listed, but relevant to the point) didn't come with any extras at all.  I opened both sealed myself previously, and confirmed it looking at the sealed contents list.  Chiller has never been opened, but based on the other two releases, I feel like it's a safe bet to say it doesn't exist.  There's actually circumstantial evidence that Chiller didn't even come with a dust sleeve, though that's never been conclusively proven to be accurate.

Anyway, the TL/DR is that if you are looking for the posters that came with the games, AGCI likely didn't have any to worry about.  If you're looking for posters that may have been available from other sources though, feel free to consider this a free bump 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

Fair enough I appreciate the insight, I wonder if there was more than one run of these games that perhaps had a poster?

Speculation at this point but I am still on the hunt lol!

That's entirely possible.  I'd be curious to see your Shockwave poster though...I didn't see it on your want list so I'm presuming you've checked it off at some point.  Might shed some light on the subject.

11 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

If you have a dupe send it my way.

I know I don't have that one. Funny story, I got this game for cheap because the seller told me it didn't have the manual, just the game. When I got home and pulled everything out of the box, I found all the inserts sandwiched between the dust sleeve and box, it was complete.

I did find an extra Championship Bowling poster, you need that?

12 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I know I don't have that one. Funny story, I got this game for cheap because the seller told me it didn't have the manual, just the game. When I got home and pulled everything out of the box, I found all the inserts sandwiched between the dust sleeve and box, it was complete.

I did find an extra Championship Bowling poster, you need that?

That’s always a win, can’t complain with that. Championship bowling I have a bunch of but thanks for checking in on that one.

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Looking to trade for Nintendo Power #35 - WTB/WTT - Cowboy Kid and Battletoads posters for Nes - Help me finish my NES poster set please! Down to my last few - NAME YOUR PRICE
47 minutes ago, Goodvibes said:

I hear ya, thanks for the correction. Is there any inserts/posters you need for nes?

I'm more interested in maps.  I'm not after the posters too much.  Occasionally if I run into one I might decide to keep it.  You have some cool ones though so I'll keep you in mind if I should run into either Cowboy Kid or Battletoads.

On 1/15/2023 at 9:59 AM, PII said:

I'm more interested in maps.  I'm not after the posters too much.  Occasionally if I run into one I might decide to keep it.  You have some cool ones though so I'll keep you in mind if I should run into either Cowboy Kid or Battletoads.

All good, I’m sure I have dupes of a bunch of the maps. Any specifically you need?

For sure you find one of the remaining posters I need that would be amazing.

19 minutes ago, Goodvibes said:

All good, I’m sure I have dupes of a bunch of the maps. Any specifically you need?

For sure you find one of the remaining posters I need that would be amazing.

I'll send you a list if you like and you can let me know what you've got.  I doubt that I'll find a cowboy kid poster but I wouldn't be surprised if a Battletoads poster fell into my lap at some point...

2 hours ago, PII said:

I'll send you a list if you like and you can let me know what you've got.  I doubt that I'll find a cowboy kid poster but I wouldn't be surprised if a Battletoads poster fell into my lap at some point...

Send it over.

I agree but never know who’s friends, brothers, sisters, boyfriends, uncle just may have one kicking around.