IGNORED

US Game Gear Games CIB and Manuals (Micro Machines etc) / Sonic Double Rivals PSP / N64 Quake II

dyer

• The title was changed to FS: Splatterhouse 2 Artwork & Box Genesis / N64 Games / Sega Master System Games
  • The title was changed to FS: NTSC-U SMS Games CIB / N64 Games / Splatterhouse 2 Artwork & Box Genesis
  • The title was changed to FS: Dreamcast Marvel vs Capcom / NTSC-U SMS Games CIB / N64 Games / Splatterhouse 2 Artwork & Box Genesis
18 hours ago, dyer said:

Open to offers! 

I'm hooked on the King's Field, but the stuff you're saying about the iffy-sounding condition makes me hesitant to offer. Do you have any pictures of the details you're describing?

Not sure how much shipping to Denmark would cost you, but I'd be willing to pay $45 shipped as is.

2 hours ago, Sumez said:

I'm hooked on the King's Field, but the stuff you're saying about the iffy-sounding condition makes me hesitant to offer. Do you have any pictures of the details you're describing?

Not sure how much shipping to Denmark would cost you, but I'd be willing to pay $45 shipped as is.

Sure check out the link here https://imgur.com/a/6BwoGXI

If you are happy I can do the $45 shipped without tracking and $50 with let me know, thanks a million 

• The title was changed to FS: Dreamcast Marvel vs Capcom / MK Mythologies N64
  • The title was changed to FS: Sega Genesis Lot (Splatterhouse 2/Thunderforce III/Rolling Thunder 2/Revenge of Shinobi) $100 Shipped by Airmail
  • The title was changed to FS: Suikoden V PlayStation 2 NTSC-U New & Sealed $250 Shipped
  • The title was changed to FS: Suikoden V PlayStation 2 NTSC-U New & Sealed Was $250 Now $225 Shipped
  • The title was changed to FS: Deception III Dark Delusion PlayStation New $180 / Suikoden V PlayStation 2 NTSC-U New $225 Shipped
  • The title was changed to FS: Deception III Dark Delusion PlayStation PS1 NTSC-U New & Sealed $160
  • The title was changed to FS: Sega Genesis Games / Deception III Dark Delusion PlayStation PS1 NTSC-U New & Sealed
  • The title was changed to FS: Dreamcast EGG / Destrega PS1 / Y's PS2 / Fantasy Zone Game Gear
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS: Dreamcast Games / Master System Games / PS1 Games (New) / Fantasy Zone Game Gear
  • The title was changed to FS: Dreamcast Games / Master System Games / PS1 & PS2 Games (New) / Fantasy Zone Game Gear / N64 Batman Beyond CIB
  • The title was changed to FS: Dreamcast Games / SMS Games / PS1 & PS2 Games (New) / N64 Batman Beyond CIB / N64 Zelda Majora's Mask CE CIB