IGNORED

The one of a kind thread

B.A.

@RH The inserted cartridge is functional. Come to think of it, I'm not sure what would have prevented someone from just walking up to it and taking the cartridge. Perhaps I'm missing some sort of lock or cover, but I don't recall seeing anything like that on the other two.

Then again, I think this only ever demoed Richard Scarry, which comes with every Sega Pico. So maybe they didn't see a reason to lock it down; better to let parents try out removing and inserting the cartridge.

1 hour ago, Esquire said:

@Tabonga I've always loved the idea of hand drawn maps for classic games.

Some years ago, I stumbled upon this map I had made with my mother for The Legend of Zelda on NES: https://imgur.com/gallery/k2AUo

I went the computer made route mostly because I have zero artistic ability and would have wound up with something I would have been flunked out of kindergarten with.  I had to make homemade maps from the tv to make the computer ones and they  were pretty ugly.  😅

I have always wanted one of these - way too pricey for my pocketbook though - but pretty nifty nonetheless:m41303378630_1.thumb.jpg.b6bf2bbd2ecfdcfa0f3d279aa685155a.jpg

• Like 4

Administrator · Posted

I'd get a picture of it, but it's just a normal everyday NHL '96 cart for the Genesis.

Except this particular copy, your ol' pal Capt managed to beat future Stanley Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Dan Boyle in a game 3-2 in OT, on a dump in shot that I took from the red line.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

My most unique game is this limited package for Digital Devil Saga released exclusively in Korea. Had to convince a korean seller on ebay to help me hunt this back in 2010, I think. He probably charged me much more than it actually cost, and I wasn´t sure he was actually gonna honor the deal, but the gamble paid off, I have never seen anyone else post about this release, even most avid Megaten collectors don´t know it even exists. Too bad the guy didn´t want to help me hunt other korean exclusive releases, to this day haven´t found anyone willing and the games keep getting rarer.

Ah yes, for those who do not know this series, it is a Shin Megami Tensei series spin-off released in two parts, so this is the only official release where both games came together as a bundle. As far as I know there´s a also "standard package" released in Korea, which is part of this LE, but haven´t been able to find good pics of it. By the way, my pics didn´t turn out great, the seal makes it hard to do direct shots, too much reflection, so had to angle it a bit.

50202678942_252e98b6c2_c.jpg

50201872748_7321c5a6b3_c.jpg

Edited by leonemesis
Edited the pics a bit on flicker, think it´s a bit better now
  • Like 5
  • Wow! 1

30 minutes ago, leonemesis said:

My most unique game is this limited package for Digital Devil Saga released exclusively in Korea. Had to convince a korean seller on ebay to help me hunt this back in 2010, I think. He probably charged me much more than it actually cost, and I wasn´t sure he was actually gonna honor the deal, but the gamble paid off, I have never seen anyone else post about this release, even most avid Megaten collectors don´t know it even exists. Too bad the guy didn´t want to help me hunt other korean exclusive releases, to this day haven´t found anyone willing and the games keep getting rarer.

Ah yes, for those who do not know this series, it is a Shin Megami Tensei series spin-off released in two parts, so this is the only official release where both games came together as a bundle. As far as I know there´s a also "standard package" released in Korea, which is part of this LE, but haven´t been able to find good pics of it. By the way, my pics didn´t turn out great, the seal makes it hard to do direct shots, too much reflection, so had to angle it a bit.

50202678942_252e98b6c2_c.jpg

50201872748_7321c5a6b3_c.jpg

Very cool!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 10:34 PM, JanusZeal said:

I still need to get this authenticated because I am not sure if it is legit or not, but if it is legit, it's pretty special.  Chrono Cross sealed, with front insert backwards. 

1 of a Kind.jpg

Can I see more pics from other angles and may I use them for my website?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...