IGNORED

Where my frozen II dads!

docile tapeworm

Events Team · Posted
32 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Elsa quickly became my favorite princess. Sure is dark and depressed and hidden away forced to keep her true self tucked away. When she lets it go pure magic and amazing things happen. Plus the cold never bothered me anyway. 

CD950F8E-F19E-40F3-AD0D-38CED993931C.jpeg

Get back inside!  You don't want to risk your life for the magic of the season on your snow day.  🎶 Let it gooooo... 🎵

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Get back inside!  You don't want to risk your life for the magic of the season on your snow day.  🎶 Let it gooooo... 🎵

Whatever. Not only did I risk my life. I've had a driver's license for Two whole days now and risked everyone else's life driving myself to work in it! Fuck the system!

Events Team · Posted
17 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Whatever. Not only did I risk my life. I've had a driver's license for Two whole days now and risked everyone else's life driving myself to work in it! Fuck the system!

Oh shit!  Stay off the sidewalks in Denver. 😬

Also, put on some god damn pants! 👖

I remember after the first one came out.  I was wondering what all the hoopla was about so I grabbed the cheapest DVD release at walmart I could find.  I remember the girl at the register was giving me funny looks, and I was thinking "what's the big deal? can't a grown man buy a disney movie without being judged?"  It was only after I got home that I realized I had bought the sing-a-long version.  I still get a laugh out of that to this day.  Nice movie.  I don't really care about the sequel.

44 minutes ago, CMR said:

I remember after the first one came out.  I was wondering what all the hoopla was about so I grabbed the cheapest DVD release at walmart I could find.  I remember the girl at the register was giving me funny looks, and I was thinking "what's the big deal? can't a grown man buy a disney movie without being judged?"  It was only after I got home that I realized I had bought the sing-a-long version.  I still get a laugh out of that to this day.  Nice movie.  I don't really care about the sequel.

Yeah that was not cool the funny looks...I mean for all she knew you could've been getting it as a gift for your daughter/niece/etc.  All the more reason I shop online...