IGNORED

Mods, Admins and other special roles being colored in so you can easily and quickly identify them at a glance

ZeldaFreak

Events Team · Posted

See title pretty much, it's a very small thing and not at all a priority, but it's nice that on NA you can immediately tell who is a mod or admin or whatever else. Obviously over time as you spend time on the site you'll recognize them by name, but I think that feature is not only just nice to have in general, but would be helpful to newcomers as well who don't know everyone quite as well. Don't know if it's possible, but I would assume it is. Just a thought 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
41 minutes ago, Tam B said:

It says right under their profile pic in every post "Members", "Moderators", Administrator", etc.

Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that and was aware of that before I posted, it just took me a second to see it at first, and with the exception of the little icons, they do just kind of blend in with the regular members, whereas before it would immediately be obvious to you who was an admin or a mod. Doesn't have to be implemented, I just think even if it was more subtle than how NA did it, a bit o' color never hurt anyone, and again, would help the newcomers a bit I feel 🙂

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

Im not seeing that.  Is it not showing up on mobile or am I blind?  Came in to make same suggestion.

10994df62cf351ce5c418b9503342c88.png.056018999b2b1f285c354c1655d335d6.png

Showing up just fine for me, just under users' avatars. Could be a mobile-only issue, haven't seen anyone else report it though. Glad you agree on the colors though, I think even beyond the practical benefits of it, it would be nice aesthetically just to have a little splash of color every once in awhile to spruce things up a bit.

4 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

What about a friends/rivals option? I really just want something special without having to do anything special for it. 

It exists, follow and ignore.

Click on a user and pick the follow icon. To ignore, go to your account and manage ignored users and add them.