IGNORED

Star Keeper PC

zxdplay

9 hours ago, RetroX85 said:

@zxdplayHope things work out soon with Steam. I'll gladly buy the PC version and have another go at Star Keeper with the bonus level and easter eggs you've included with this release.  

thank you, The problem with Steam has been resolved,Thank goodness

now I need to add a new feature to the game.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

image.png.147dbd269c21d79f4c5d476f65fbaca1.png

The PC version has been officially released on Steam, priced at $9.99. There was a 12% discount in the week leading up to the launch, bringing the price down to $8.79.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2465770/Star_Keeper/

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: Dual core 1GHz

Memory: 200 MB RAM

Graphics: A graphics card that supports OpenGL3.3 or above is required

Storage: 80 MB available space

Sound Card: Onboard sound chip

Key Input

The game defaults to keyboard controls.W, A, S, D correspond to Up, Left, Down, Right respectively (similar to NES D-pad).

C and V correspond to select and start buttons respectively.

J and K correspond to B and A buttons respectively

Press Right Alt+Enter to enter full-screen mode, and press Esc to exit full-screen.

You can also use a controller for gameplay. You will need to configure it in the controller settings interface.

Now many people can finally play this game😁

Edited by zxdplay
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Administrator · Posted

Ah, nice!

I think you were wise to adjust the price - I think this pricepoint is a lot more appealing to people given the Steam platform, and will hopefully result in more sales.

Good luck with the launch!  At least people now have the option to play the game for $10 instead of $1,000+, that's pretty cool.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, Jfreakofkorn said:

Ah snap 

This is badazz , finally 

Thank you for bringing us the game on the next level , PC 

I hope that the following games will be made into game cartridges. In fact, what I really like is physical cards.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...

I am surprised to not see any real discussion about this release.  The price has now been reduced to $3.99 USD!  Pretty crazy for a game that would not too long ago cost you thousands to play. 

I've only played it for a short period of time but it seems great!

How was the release zxdplay?  Did it meet your sales expectations?  Any planned updates?

13 minutes ago, Plasma Man said:

I am surprised to not see any real discussion about this release.  The price has now been reduced to $3.99 USD!  Pretty crazy for a game that would not too long ago cost you thousands to play. 

I've only played it for a short period of time but it seems great!

How was the release zxdplay?  Did it meet your sales expectations?  Any planned updates?

No real discussion? Have you looked? 😆

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Plasma Man said:

I was referring to post steam release. 😅

People were so passionate about thjs game when it was no longer made and unable to be played, now it's available for $4! and not a peep in months.

There is not much new to say about it after the prior thread that ran about 30 pages, plus whatever came before that. That said, thank you for bumping this. I have finally been convinced to get Steam and make my first purchase on it.

1 hour ago, Plasma Man said:

I was referring to post steam release. 😅

People were so passionate about thjs game when it was no longer made and unable to be played, now it's available for $4! and not a peep in months.

Agreed. 

People were just passionate about it because they couldn't play it. psychology at it's finest.

7 hours ago, Plasma Man said:

Nobody was paying thousands for its play value.  I'm surprised that you (or anyone else) could possibly be surprised...

Edited by Dr. Morbis
  • Like 1