IGNORED

Prototype Show-off

Sign Collector Guy

11 hours ago, Jaxsbox said:

Is this club members only or public forum? Is there going to be further break downs on the types of protos to keep general browsing easier?

I made it public. We can make it however we want. Any suggestions just throw them out there. @Gloves I see clubs can have only one mod. I see I cannot add or change. Is it possible to add mod duties to someone else in a club or also change?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, ninjistar said:

There's simply not enough proto p0rn happening in here! 😄  Here's some to help you through Friday and into the weekend...

Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill SNES prototype

switchingsocks.jpg

Is this possibly for sale or trade?  I have prototypes incase you are interested.  

4 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

christian_with_cart.jpg

Thanks for posting. @Ferris Bueller is that the SimCity proto?

And random question for anyone who may know, why is Zelda 2 a shell for several protos? I know I’ve seen multiple developers use Zelda 2 shells just like this one and it’s interesting that they’re cut out perfectly for the large dev boards/proto usage. Makes me wonder if someone at Nintendo at some point cut out a bunch of these and sent them along with the dev boards to third party companies to use for prototype development. Just seems odd that there are several protos that use a Zelda 2 shell cut out this exact way but they are not exclusive to one developer.

Edited by Xjwebb1982
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Prototype Show-off
  • 1 year later...