IGNORED

When I think about the good games I missed on. I cry like a baby

Got trolled today. Drove 30 minutes out. Waited 30 minutes past meet time. 
knew it wasn’t going to happen when the add disappeared, messages stopped being delivered and contact was no longer available via FB.

i think it was a straight troll on purpose. Not a back door because they kept in contact until I was at the meet spot, tugged me for 30 more minutes then nothing. 

FD4FDF2E-F5D6-46B9-AA4A-940B7CFC488E.png

098B9930-F77F-4EEB-9F2D-51DEEAC8014C.png

Edited by skinnygrinny

• 2 months later...

Missed out on a CIB Parasite Eve 2 today at a local thift store I frequent. Some guy had it in hand as I walked up to the games. Usually I go straight to the games as soon as I walk in, but for some reason I did the opposite of my usual route. Would have been $2.99.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Aguy said:

Missed out on a CIB Parasite Eve 2 today at a local thift store I frequent. Some guy had it in hand as I walked up to the games. Usually I go straight to the games as soon as I walk in, but for some reason I did the opposite of my usual route. Would have been $2.99.

its times like this i remember how often the discs can be scratched 😉 

No pics but said I’d buy the lot of games for $100. Lot included ultimate muscle. Lady said “ok just to be clear I updated the listing”... I look and ultimate muscle, wind walker, Mario party are all removed from the listing....here is what’s left for $85 lol

96E71816-9D5A-4B59-B6FC-38F0A6815ED3.png

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Sad 2