IGNORED

PC Engine GT and 21 Famicom games for... 10'000 yen?! ($72)

Vectrex28

Since I'm here, might as well post my sweet Mercari find of a week or so ago. I happened to be at the right place at the right time - this ad selling this lot just got posted a minute ago. I did wonder if I should for a few seconds but I ended up pulling the trigger (And I should have done it earlier).

Obviously the GT was in dire need of a recap... But it was a successful one. The corner where the lanyard is also got a bit smashed up so I has to superglue the plastic back in place. I'm thinking about epoxying it down the line, but it'll have to do for now - solid enough.

As for the Famicom stuff, I did have most of these, but there's a few I didn't have, which is always nice 😄

But enough talk, here's the haul!

FvVwdOLaMAA8sig.jpg

Edited by Vectrex28
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

• The title was changed to PC Engine GT and 21 Famicom games for... 10'000 yen?! ($72)

@Vectrex28 Mercari has been wonderful lately if you figure out how their wonky search works compared to being used to ebay for years.  Hell of a grab FC and obviously GT too (always wanted one, but no longer have the games.)

So which FC games are doubles for you?  if it's something I'd actually play maybe I'd take a few if you're going to not just sit on the things.

On 5/17/2023 at 11:54 PM, Tanooki said:

@Vectrex28 Mercari has been wonderful lately if you figure out how their wonky search works compared to being used to ebay for years.  Hell of a grab FC and obviously GT too (always wanted one, but no longer have the games.)

So which FC games are doubles for you?  if it's something I'd actually play maybe I'd take a few if you're going to not just sit on the things.

I promised someone else I'd let them look at them first, but I can certainly show you as well if the end up passing

• Thanks 1