IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Isolated Warrior!

BeaIank

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Gloves said:

One posts promos.

The other posts scores.

Who will win!?!?

Ya know what?! I WAS right. You’re cluttering up the thread by not using the same post to update your score. You wanna talk about your progress and how proud you are of your gameplay that’s fine but can we please help out the organizers by respecting the rules. I know you own the site and all but….you don’t want to be like that do you?

- If you are posting an updated score, please edit your initial post with the new photo and score. You can still create a separate new post as a bump to notify you edited your score if desired.  Editing your original post makes it much easier for the contest organizers to tally up the scores at the end of the week and also ensures that we don't make a mistake and credit you for the wrong score.

• Haha 2

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Ya know what?! I WAS right. You’re cluttering up the thread by not using the same post to update your score. You wanna talk about your progress and how proud you are of your gameplay that’s fine but can we please help out the organizers by respecting the rules. I know you own the site and all but….you don’t want to be like that do you?

- If you are posting an updated score, please edit your initial post with the new photo and score. You can still create a separate new post as a bump to notify you edited your score if desired.  Editing your original post makes it much easier for the contest organizers to tally up the scores at the end of the week and also ensures that we don't make a mistake and credit you for the wrong score.

I just haven't updated it yet. I know the rules and it's not like I'm trying to get special treatment or anything, my score was yet again - just me chatting. They can go ahead and full-stop ignore all posts aside from my first post in the thread come tomorrow. The post wasn't for the contest-runners, it was for the participants.

Maybe you should go get a score or two going rather than trying to police the thread you don't run?

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

38 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I just haven't updated it yet. I know the rules and it's not like I'm trying to get special treatment or anything, my score was yet again - just me chatting. They can go ahead and full-stop ignore all posts aside from my first post in the thread come tomorrow. The post wasn't for the contest-runners, it was for the participants.

Maybe you should go get a score or two going rather than trying to police the thread you don't run?

You know the rule yet chose not to abide? Ignoring the request of the organizers and justifying it by saying by all means ignore my blatant disregard for the rule?

chat away of course. Do we really need a photo with a score attached every time we participants want to talk about how easily your getting good at the game?

Don’t worry my friend I’ve got a decent score.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

You know the rule yet chose not to abide? Ignoring the request of the organizers and justifying it by saying by all means ignore my blatant disregard for the rule?

chat away of course. Do we really need a photo with a score attached every time we participants want to talk about how easily your getting good at the game?

Don’t worry my friend I’ve got a decent score.

I'm not justifying anything, there's nothing to justify. I can update my actual score post when I like as long as it's prior to the deadline, and it's not your place to say boo about it.

If you can't stand the heat of the competition, don't start the fire!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I'm not justifying anything, there's nothing to justify. I can update my actual score post when I like as long as it's prior to the deadline, and it's not your place to say boo about it.

If you can't stand the heat of the competition, don't start the fire!

I’d say the rule is unclear about WHEN you need to clean up your posts but I just figured it meant don’t make a mess in the first place. Least everyone else with have to look at that garbage until you decide when your ready to clean it up.

Administrator · Posted

It's just like Ric Flair, ironically, to come in and boohoo about da roolz instead of putting in the work and putting up the score. Typical!

Me, I jump right in and I got nothing to hide, unlike Nature Boy over here, ashamed of his tiny... score.

macho man randy savage GIF

• Haha 1