IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Isolated Warrior!

BeaIank

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/27/2023 at 7:30 AM, mbd39 said:

There was also Red, tablew/chairs and SwiftFrost. Those guys were good too.

@Red is still posting and hosting those multi-system contests. Hope he brings them back. Snowboard kids was awesome!

@Tablew/chairs still contributes some crazy hard games to the beat every game thread each year. Ive seen swift frost (cant remember exact name) in that thread too I think, or somewhere else on here

• The topic was unpinned
On 4/28/2023 at 10:53 PM, NESfiend said:

@Red is still posting and hosting those multi-system contests. Hope he brings them back. Snowboard kids was awesome!

I haven't logged in for a couple weeks, just seeing this today.  I'll most likely run another contest at the end of the year.  Not sure if it will be another multi-system contest or if I'll go back to doing a single-system contest though.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2023 at 8:00 AM, docile tapeworm said:

What about @0xDEAFC0DE talk about breaking games. Wish you would come back. I’m sorry for all the smack I talked about reading code 😔

Oh it definitely wasn't that at all lol. Life just got super busy and I really haven't had time for this forum anymore unfortunately. Occasionally, I peak my head in for a quick check, but I still don't really have time to come back to participate.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Oh it definitely wasn't that at all lol. Life just got super busy and I really haven't had time for this forum anymore unfortunately. Occasionally, I peak my head in for a quick check, but I still don't really have time to come back to participate.

Deaf come back we miss you in WW!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 7:18 AM, RH said:

Well, interestingly enough, the guy last visited this site 9 hours ago, but you posted your comment 8 hours ago.  He was just here!

He appears to be a lurker.  He signs in, reacts on rare occasions but hasn’t posted since 2020.

So, eh, @Kid Dracula, not trying to be creepy but if you see this, I would mind seeing someone rejoin these comps that can break some games! And if your not interested, then Hi! I think we might have made a trade or sale once or twice in the past.

Hey gang! 

I still check the site nearly every day and still have a big NES collection and play games when I can. I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old so it's busy around these parts! I heavily considered entering the "Can VideoGameSage beat every NES game in a year "competition to try to give nerdynebraskan and Gaia Gensouki a run for their money but I knew I wouldn't have had the time to take it as seriously as I wanted. I had a great time in the weekly contests the couple years I played.  Damn you Bert Sampson! 😆 Glad to know I was remembered for one reason or another. Hope everybody is well! I'll try to do a little better than lurking. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1