IGNORED

Another NA refugee reporting

I've been aware of this site as soon as it went up but never felt compelled to join until recently. Used to go by the name introless on those forums, although I won't say I was the most prolific poster. But I made a deal or two there.

It still hurts remembering NA vanishing, I actually had a deal going through with a member there who I had no other means of contacting. It was a pretty rare title, too 🥺 Ah well...

On that note, if anyone happens to know whatever happened to Mr. Gimmick from those forums, let me know. He's one of several users from NA who I wonder if they just got off the internet once it was taken down. So many names didn't make the refuge I'm suspecting. 

Glad to at least see the legacy continues in some form!

Edited by akogingu
  • Like 4

On 4/12/2023 at 2:48 AM, akogingu said:

I've been aware of this site as soon as it went up but never felt compelled to join until recently. Used to go by the name introless on those forums, although I won't say I was the most prolific poster. But I made a deal or two there.

It still hurts remembering NA vanishing, I actually had a deal going through with a member there who I had no other means of contacting. It was a pretty rare title, too 🥺 Ah well...

On that note, if anyone happens to know whatever happened to Mr. Gimmick from those forums, let me know. He's one of several users from NA who I wonder if they just got off the internet once it was taken down. So many names didn't make the refuge I'm suspecting. 

Glad to at least see the legacy continues in some form!

We've all felt your pain.

But just know you came to the right place. The mods and creators here kept all the best parts of NA, and left all the bullshit. 

You are in the trust tree. Welcome back. 

• 3 months later...