IGNORED

A self ISO button, somewhere at the top of each thread

RH

Due to the nature of forums and the fact that some conversations can get long, die but then be resurrected, it’s be nice if there was a slightly easier way to ISO our own posts.  For instance, if there’s a thread with 8-10 posts and I’m not sure I already posted in it,  there’s no easy way to check.

For me, I ISO anyone and then I replace their user ID with mine in the query string.

I know we don’t want to junk up the site but if other’s think this is a good idea, and it’s no big effort, I’d appreciate a quick and easy way to ISO myself just to see what I might have written a long time ago.

Social Team · Posted

That's not a bad idea to work around the existing system.  Better than bump posting and ISOing that post 😏.  I think of a few ways it could likely be done.  How about we add a stat in this box that shows how many posts and last date you posted in a thread?  I think that would be helpful.  Also if you put the eye glass/ISO icon next to it would be more intuitive that you are ISOing your own posts.

image.png.3f69f72e6dda43052468625d58436171.png

8 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

That's not a bad idea to work around the existing system.  Better than bump posting and ISOing that post 😏.  I think of a few ways it could likely be done.  How about we add a stat in this box that shows how many posts and last date you posted in a thread?  I think that would be helpful.  Also if you put the eye glass/ISO icon next to it would be more intuitive that you are ISOing your own posts.

image.png.3f69f72e6dda43052468625d58436171.png

If that can be done, that’d be great. Does it show up on mobile, though?

Edited by RH

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

@Gloves - kind of related, but what about in activity in the menu, is there a way we can just see our own previous posts/likes in chron. order? 

In addition to “content I started” maybe like “all my recent content” or something. 

Should be doable with the current system, gimme a sec to try.

• Like 1