IGNORED

Buy these VGS Mascot Pins!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

Please, I have kids to feed! 

We've been sitting on these wicked cool pins for a hot minute, solely for that I'm a lazy and forgetful loser. But I did the thing! They're on the store now! I'm being told that have of them were handed out at MGC so now there's... huh? JUST 15 SETS LEFT!?!?

Better act now before they're all gone! Check out these reviews from some happy new pin owners:

"Yep, they're pins alright."
- Some guy at MGC, probably

"No I don't want your mascot pins, please give me my lunch back."
- My wife

So buy 'em now; 'cuz unlike NFTs, there's a limited supply! 

(legal disclaimer: I do not have kids)

(secondary disclaimer: we could totally make more if the demand is there; please buy them though!)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Social Team · Posted

I have a set of pins and they are soooo fucking nice.  Quality is amazing and of course @CasualCart did an amazing job.  Kudo to the rest of the VGS staff that provided feedback to make them look extra nice and 3D like.  Also once @Gloves rolls out the new charms, purchasing a pin set will unlock the merch charm if you don't already have it 😉

• Like 1

I'm still deciding if it would be safe to wear a VGS t-shirt at Tokyo Game Show. So I'm good for now.

[EDIT for @Link and anybody else wondering what I mean: I'm going to be attending Tokyo Game Show 2023 during one (or both) of their "open to the public" days. And I am trying to ponder if representing VGS would be a good idea. Thus buying a t-shirt instead of the pins. 😅]

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Wow! 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, FenrirZero said:

I'm still deciding if it would be safe to wear a VGS t-shirt at Tokyo Game Show. So I'm good for now.

[EDIT for @Link and anybody else wondering what I mean: I'm going to be attending Tokyo Game Show 2023 during one (or both) of their "open to the public" days. And I am trying to ponder if representing VGS would be a good idea. Thus buying a t-shirt instead of the pins. 😅]

I understood that. This still explains nothing. Why would it be a bad idea or not safe?

1 hour ago, Link said:

I understood that. This still explains nothing. Why would it be a bad idea or not safe?

It might be humid that day. (Which is something I had experienced while I hunted down TakaraTomy's office in 2016. And trust me, those photos might have me sport some weird sweat marks.)

Or there is always the possibility that I might get stuck in the middle of a video game forum war. <-(Anchorman 2 joke.)

But more importantly... I might get it stained before I could represent VGS during a potential visit Nintendo's Kyoto branch. (Which has been on my bucket wish list, even though I wasted my effort visiting KyoAni in 2012.)