IGNORED

Show off your game room - general

BlackVega

I noticed people were creating individual topics on their game rooms or even individual updates but was there a general one? So here it is

I am actually the one that has nothing special to show. My game room is a little disorganized at the moment due to limited space but still

U842N6B.jpg

Edited by BlackVega
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, BlackVega said:

I noticed people were creating individual topics on their game rooms or even individual updates but was there a general one? So here it is

I am actually the one that has nothing special to show. My game room is a little disorganized at the moment due to limited space but still

U842N6B.jpg

There‘s a show off your collection thread which is kind of the same thing I guess.  They go hand in hand.  That isn’t definitive either though because of all the individual threads.  I whined about this when we voted for the golden ganons.  Good luck finding the collection/game room you were looking for when it was in an individual thread by a member you can’t remember with the pictures having been removed at some point.  

I don’t have anything recent to contribute at the moment.  My basement/game room needs to be redone after my cat is dead.  Sometime after Wednesday then.  

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/3/2023 at 6:56 PM, Hammerfestus said:

I don’t have anything recent to contribute at the moment.  My basement/game room needs to be redone after my cat is dead.  Sometime after Wednesday then.  

Meaning it is no longer alive? RIP little creature😥 Same thing happened to me 3 years ago

DSC_1126.JPG.5c91cd1f3b8210eb35a1ae9ddec2cbe3.JPG

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Meaning it is no longer alive? RIP little creature😥 Same thing happened to me 3 years ago

DSC_1126.JPG.5c91cd1f3b8210eb35a1ae9ddec2cbe3.JPG

Unfortunately, yes.  He was an old man though; 17 years old.   On the bright side now the only one pissing on my basement floor will be me!  Looking forward to tearing it up and reclaiming that space for my game room and stuff.